Trds Rally Car

TRD ke70

Members dont see this ad

So whiling I'm doing yours, ours doesn't get done!!!

So from this I guess getting the corolla going isn't important as your light pod Rob?

Glad your finally seeing it my way. I need lights for Gallangowan and I'm sick of copping crap for my ghetto setup atm.

Joyce said Marius had some problems getting his out of the mould and has to do it again.

Glad your finally seeing it my way. I need lights for Gallangowan and I'm sick of copping crap for my ghetto setup atm.

Joyce said Marius had some problems getting his out of the mould and has to do it again.

LOL if I'm reading this right. Thick!

Great build guys, perfection the whole way through. :y: In car video of this thing hammering through a forest would be scary to watch.

Thanks guys, Apart from Rob who just wants me to waste time on his light pod!!

Progress has slowed a little, waiting on fuel line connections, more alloy bolts and a new fuel tank sender.

Funny you guys mention video, have just been looking at dual channel DVR's for 2 camera's inside/outside the car.

Edited by TRD ke70

Thanks guys, Apart from Rob who just wants me to waste time on his light pod!!

Way harsh Christopher!

Know anyone that can offer Joyce a ride for Gallangowan?

Gerard asked Pete to navvie for him but she's already doing it with Craig but I suspect Gerard might be a little too fast for Joyce for her first blind event.

And for anyone else that just read the above and has gone wtf, no I'm not talking about a swinger's club! (Chris wishes I was though).