Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trds Rally Car

Featured Replies

  • Author

Yeah Dave that is Gerard, if you have a CAMs license I'm sure he'd be interested in using you.

As for multi tasking, I've see this happen before and it doesn't work, well not for 2 cars!!

 

Progress has ground to a halt, but there maybe some BIG news over the weekend. :wink:

  • Replies 771
  • Views 717.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • There is NO pleasing some people!!!!!

  • Very tidy, under 800kg is awesome. What do you reakon is making the rear right side a touch heavier?

  • far out that is cool!   wanna hang onto those scales untill saturday? ive always wondered how heavy mine is.   mine is currently in full "comfortable" street trim. (ie grosely overweight...)

Posted Images

  • Author

Today we have achieved a major milestone, the engine has been started.

After a few teething problems, like no spark, the engine fired into life on the first turn of the key.

Set the timing and gave it a quick tune on the carbs, runs very nice with very little hint of what lays be nether the cam covers.

Idle is super smooth and is very responsive on the throttle. Very Happy. dancing.gif

There's a few little things to clean up, like re-torquing the head, fixing the earth strap and re-doing the breather pipes.

 

post-439-011901600 1289036056_thumb.jpg

 

post-439-084381900 1289036071_thumb.jpg

Edited by TRD ke70

Congrats mate she looks and sounds great now ull have to take it for a drive soon :dance:

 

keep it up mate

 

see ya

 

jimi

That's awesome, you guys must be buzzing. Nice work :)

I'll pull that sender out of the tank tomorrow if you still want it. Give me a call.

  • Author

thanks Des

I'll call you in the morning.

  • Author

Thanks guys and thanks Des for the tank unit, it's all fitted and works great.

 

I also hear there maybe some uprite stuff coming up for sale soon!!!! :yes:

Stay tuned.

I also hear there maybe some uprite stuff coming up for sale soon!!!! :yes:

Stay tuned.

 

 

Ooooooohhhhhh helll yeah!

I shot gut the rubber mounts then ;)

 

That is all..

 

Also your TRD manifolds for 45mm carbies right?

 

Cameron

  • Author

I think Tony wanted to sell the kit complete, sump, oil pick up, manifolds, extractors and mounts.

 

Yeah Justin we had 40's on it, but the manifolds take 45's.

Yeah Dave that is Gerard, if you have a CAMs license I'm sure he'd be interested in using you.

As for multi tasking, I've see this happen before and it doesn't work, well not for 2 cars!!

 

mmmm maybe not this time then. and i don't have a cams license yet either...or all the safety gear.

 

and i would feel bad backing out of servicing the subi!

 

as for the ke, congrats guys, i watched the video last night...although it was only on my phone, it was quite excelent.

 

I'm looking forward to seeing it in action!

Ah yes 40's hey.

 

I was always under the impression manifolds took 45's only but if you ran 40's they had a step on the inside.

 

Well if price is right i would take it all..LOL

 

what RPM are your extractors tunend to but? They would more suit your cam and setup on that motor right?

 

Cheers

Cameron

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.