Trds Rally Car

TRD ke70

Yeah Dave that is Gerard, if you have a CAMs license I'm sure he'd be interested in using you.

As for multi tasking, I've see this happen before and it doesn't work, well not for 2 cars!!

Progress has ground to a halt, but there maybe some BIG news over the weekend. :wink:

Members dont see this ad

Today we have achieved a major milestone, the engine has been started.

After a few teething problems, like no spark, the engine fired into life on the first turn of the key.

Set the timing and gave it a quick tune on the carbs, runs very nice with very little hint of what lays be nether the cam covers.

Idle is super smooth and is very responsive on the throttle. Very Happy. dancing.gif

There's a few little things to clean up, like re-torquing the head, fixing the earth strap and re-doing the breather pipes.

post-439-011901600 1289036056_thumb.jpg

post-439-084381900 1289036071_thumb.jpg

Edited by TRD ke70

Yeah Dave that is Gerard, if you have a CAMs license I'm sure he'd be interested in using you.

As for multi tasking, I've see this happen before and it doesn't work, well not for 2 cars!!

mmmm maybe not this time then. and i don't have a cams license yet either...or all the safety gear.

and i would feel bad backing out of servicing the subi!

as for the ke, congrats guys, i watched the video last night...although it was only on my phone, it was quite excelent.

I'm looking forward to seeing it in action!

Ah yes 40's hey.

I was always under the impression manifolds took 45's only but if you ran 40's they had a step on the inside.

Well if price is right i would take it all..LOL

what RPM are your extractors tunend to but? They would more suit your cam and setup on that motor right?

Cheers

Cameron