Red Rocket's 5k Turbo Efi Ke55s

Red_rocket

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If your going to look for a colour never been done before on a rolla, IMO it would be easiest to invent your own.

Go for what you want and don't care if anyone else has done it, if anything it means you have an example to try and get a better version and outcome of.

Go with whatever your heart tells you to. Just cause someone else had done that colour shouldn't stop you. Will that car and yours ever be side by side?? I assume not, as your in SA and the other is in NSW.

The colour I plan to go for my hardtop is Electric Orange. Its seen on the XR5 Ford Focus's. This colour has been done before on a sedan and looks great. Plus I wanted the colour way before that member did it. So no way I'm changing mine.

Isn't it funny that Ford comes up with the best Oranges??

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Here is the engine bay before i started pulling it down.

On another note, i have finally started working on the old girl again, ive cut all rust holes out and have started making the plates to go into its place.

its been well over a year since last post and its time to get the ball rolling.

Will start posting pictures of the progress as i do more work!

I have started picking up new parts such as another newer turbo, a new cable K-T Gearbox, Rims, new camshaft. all ready to be installed once the body of the car is done.

-Gerard

post-6068-012581000 1300520475_thumb.jpg

I have started picking up new parts such as another newer turbo, a new cable K-T Gearbox, Rims, new camshaft. all ready to be installed once the body of the car is done.

-Gerard

Hey man looking sweet speaking of camshaft did that mild crow cam I sold you get you out of trouble?

Stu.