June 3, 200917 yr comment_349510 found this by accident looking at E30 bodykits and this one rally E30 all BMW not KE30 :bash: Edited June 3, 200917 yr by Budowski Report
June 3, 200917 yr comment_349686 I don't know if this video has already been mentioned or not. Doesn't matter because this is a video that should recieve second mention. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-K1B4sTX4o Report
June 4, 200917 yr comment_349787 If only my GF's 405 MI16 went like that! .........instead of being the biggest piece of shit I've ever laid tools on. :P We need one these > :bash: for Ari! :wink: Report
June 4, 200917 yr comment_349862 found this by accident looking at E30 bodykits Can't say I'm a fan of drifting, but I dig this guys vids, especially on the hillclimb tracks. Interesting that he doesn't run ridiculous amounts of negative camber, nor super-wide rims with stretched tyres like what a lot of the drift kids are running these days. Report
June 4, 200917 yr comment_349869 But All that stuff looks cool :P It's border line ricer i know ahahhaha. But yea I certainly enjoyed his videos, very good driver, did anyone notice the people saying it wasnt real drifting in the comments? WTF :bash: Travis. Report
June 4, 200917 yr comment_349871 But yea I certainly enjoyed his videos, very good driver, did anyone notice the people saying it wasnt real drifting in the comments? His style is more like a rally driver gone nuts, it's like he thinks he's driving on dirt roads. He doesn't really use the handbrake, nor use clutch kicks. He tends to feint and use the Scandinavian flick to point the car where he wants it to go. Definitely one of the most impressive drivers I've seen. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWgQiw2gSzQ His car setup is great, so stable, look how smooth and quick he can drive it in the wet. Doubt many so called drift cars out there could manage the same in the wet. Report
June 4, 200917 yr comment_349879 It is set up very well, when i watch it it reminds me of a car in gt4 or forza motorsport, it drives so stabily, and just flicks into the corner so easily. The corner at 1.30 is done so smoothly! Its definately set up for fast paced drift, not nessisarily show drift where you hang it out on as much angle as you can. I really like it, i was actually going to buy the same bmw, but i got my corolla instead. Kudos to him :bash: he is certainly worth the watch :P Travis. Report
June 6, 200917 yr comment_350256 Can't say I'm a fan of drifting, but I dig this guys vids, especially on the hillclimb tracks. Interesting that he doesn't run ridiculous amounts of negative camber, nor super-wide rims with stretched tyres like what a lot of the drift kids are running these days. Yeh I'm not a fan of drifting at all :bash: just thought the kiddies might like it haha Report
June 6, 200917 yr comment_350258 I don't know if this video has already been mentioned or not.Doesn't matter because this is a video that should recieve second mention. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-K1B4sTX4o yep climb dance awesomeness, but i looked to the right in the other videos scrolling section and saw this Report
June 7, 200917 yr comment_350501 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oM_7meE_A7k...re=channel_page so this is shuffling ? i don't want to sound old but i think i was dancing like this when i was 15 at my schools social, since I'm now 32 i feel pretty old...... but hey i think this is cool, i hope that suddenly makes it uncool ? Report
June 7, 200917 yr comment_350554 Thats Melbourne Shuffling alright :bash: The guy also drives a ke70 if you didnt know already :y: Travis. Report
June 8, 200917 yr comment_350608 Thats Melbourne Shuffling alright ;) The guy also drives a ke70 if you didnt know already ;) Travis. Yeh i found his ke70 when i searching for stuff and checked out his profile saw other stuff hes on rollaclub ? Also found some stuff this morning. I used to be right into escorts back when i was thinking about buliding and entering my own rallycar so i like these vids pretty tuff, i know its not rally but its still tuff. Report
June 8, 200917 yr comment_350627 Mmmmm, that esky is hot. My sis used to have a 4 door one of those, but it was a Ghia. Used to stick to the road like shit to a blanket. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now