Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Josh's Uzs131 Toyota Crown

Featured Replies

looks great josh, and sounds great too, see you abit ay :jamie:

  • Replies 34
  • Views 21.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author
Need to change your sig now too! :jamie:

 

Indeed I do! Done and done.

 

Pulled out the rear speakers today thinking they were stuffed. But I was wrong, they are fine and they are a pretty flash looking setup, never seen anything like it before. I'll grab a picture them next time I have one out.

She's beautiful Josh, simply beautiful.

 

props :jamie:

  • Author

New pictures, hope they're not too big.

 

gallery_453_144_950197.jpg

gallery_453_144_1043127.jpg

gallery_453_144_933438.jpg

gallery_453_144_41782.jpg

gallery_453_144_255896.jpg

gallery_453_144_588927.jpg

Edited by Josho

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author
whats it like on juice?

 

 

On the highway = ideal.

 

... around town = nom-nom-nom-nom.

Edited by Josho

God I love these.

 

I have been seriously considering sliding one into the garage to use as a highway kilometre demolisher... racking up too many k's on the Chaser these days...

  • 3 months later...

hey man i got told cressida parts/panels will fit do you know if thats true? i need rear bumper hahah

also celsior bumpers fit?

Man I would love one of these!!!!

 

I'm gonna lok for one in a couple of years when i want to upgrade to the power of 8 cylinders ahahaha.

 

Great car :bash:

 

Travis.

Pics of ye mighty engine and luxuresque interior? :bash:

 

That's a bloody nice car! Similar sort of thing to my friends 929, but I'd much prefer this!!! So many features

  • Author
hey man i got told cressida parts/panels will fit do you know if thats true? i need rear bumper hahah

also celsior bumpers fit?

 

Yeah? First I've heard of it dude, worth a look though if you know someone with a Cressy, MX83 Cressida motor parts would be usable in your case for sure though. Just had a look at your thread, good luck with it! They are ideal cruising cars :bash:

 

Might grab some more pictures soon of it next to the KE.

Edited by Josho

These also double as the most period correct tow vehicle for your KE if you ever need to :bash: and also from the Toyota stable

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.