RA28GT

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It got defected here in SA. Since I'm lacking for time and money right now i took the easy option out... by being soft :y:

you did not even fight for her and surrendered so quickly!why......oh..why.....?sounds like shakespeare but when you get attach to the car you built and loved its so hard to let go........i think any of us here would feel the same ....come back to corolla`s bro!

following up on a previous enquiry...... where did you get the flared guards from,,

web site???

shame you choose to get rid of it, but you did a good job anyway

I have TE27 bolt ons on my KE55 which I got from...... http://www.mmsport.com.au/index.php

They're not listed on the website anywhere but ring them and they'll send you a set. :y:

• 3 weeks later...
you did not even fight for her and surrendered so quickly!why......oh..why.....?sounds like shakespeare but when you get attach to the car you built and loved its so hard to let go........i think any of us here would feel the same ....come back to corolla`s bro!

I know but my common sense (and wallet) kicked in. It was a good run and she wont be forgotten anytime soon ;)

Ohh and the guys asking about the te27 flares i brought them secondhand. Although they can be had from eBay US also.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...