Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What Your Spending Your Krudd Bonus On

Featured Replies

So what will you be spending your 900 on?

 

mine will be half of my xr6 orange paint job

 

should be sweet, can't wait

 

Travis

  • Replies 90
  • Views 62.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not counting my pennies till its in my bank account...........

Puttin mine towards another corolla so I can take mine off the road for a re-build.

Also my hilux should be gone by then so i'll have about 3 grand to spend on new corolla and rebuilding the other.

Agree with 13BT_K20, gov has never given me anything before (gave my boss and his boss $3k each last payout, just cos they don't know how to practise safe sex!!) I won't believe it till I get it!

  • Author

but you have to believe man :bash:

 

:doh:

 

i believe in you Mr Rudd to give me money to spend on my car

don't get it either :bash: Well didn't see a cent from the last hand out - would of been sweet with 3 kids.

That last one was for welfare dependent people. I don't agree with parts of the current one. They had some lady on the news who was saying that her family would get almost $4,000 as they have two kids in school, her and her husband. I don't think anyone under 16 should get it, even then 16 & 17 should be maybe $500, not $900.

Whats the conditions? I think I get it.

 

If I do, it'll be going towards getting me a skyline.

i wish i was getting it stupid tax returns and being to lazy to fill them out :bash: :doh: :P :( :2thumbs:

I'm wondering how this is going to affect the tax return as it is 900 bucks of untaxed income that will be counted for by the taxation department, Anyone know?

I don't think anyone under 16 should get it, even then 16 & 17 should be maybe $500, not $900.

 

WHat about people like me, I'm 17 and work full time? Also pay my taxes like everyone else (that works)

I'm wondering how this is going to affect the tax return as it is 900 bucks of untaxed income that will be counted for by the taxation department, Anyone know?

 

It'd be like the baby bonus in that it's a government supplied payment and not subject to tax. Carers payment is similar.

 

To be honest, I'd prefer not to be getting anything at all, and for the eleventy squillion dollars to be used elsewhere.......

Edited by Redwarf

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.