Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sony Ericsson Or Nokia?

Sony Ericsson Or Nokia 22 members have voted

  1. 1. Sony Ericsson Or Nokia

    • Sony Ericsson
      45%
      10
    • Nokia
      54%
      12

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Vote for what brand of phone you like better.

Edited by Johno

Sony Ericsson. More features that run better.

  • Author

+1 for Nokia from my GF. She likes nokia more than sony e even though her nokia plays up in the heat and she has to take out the battery to reset it. WTF??

 

I think sonys are better, more features, Wicked cameras on em even in 2MP. Nokia are very grainy with the pictures.

Edited by Johno

+1 for Nokia from my GF. She likes nokia more than sony e even though her nokia plays up in the heat and she has to take out the battery to reset it. WTF??

 

I think sonys are better, more features, Wicked cameras on em even in 2MP. Nokia are very grainy with the pictures.

 

Its a phone, Not a camera :D

 

The nokia has a 2mp camera also, I wouldnt even know how to use a sony erricson so I have always had nokias.

I used to work in phone insurance.

 

Nokia's have screen issues and SE have joystick issues.

 

They're both as bad as each other.

 

In saying that, I have a Nokia 6300 and it hasnt failed me in the year or so that I've had it.

 

If you want a camera, get a camera, not a phone with a shitty built in camera that your typical point and shoot camera will outperform 10 to 1.

Edited by Raven

i defected from nokia to sony ericsson and i killed the sony in under 12 months :D so i went back to nokia :yes:

 

the only nokia ive actually killed a 3310 and that took over 3 years of abuse ie, drowned in water, ice cream mix, drop on concrete god knows how many times, left in on top on my car and drove away(it hit the ground @ roughly 40-50 kms an hour and survived :P), and many many more thing like the latter.

Nokia, my um the 'new' generic slidey phone i got 2 years ago has never failed me its even servied me jumping into a pool with it in my pocket. Also nokias have the best layout.

It sux when switching from one to the other as simple things like sending text messages are different, since the buttons are in different places.

I do agree with raven's comment but it is handy having a camera on your ph. The main issue would be that the lends gets scratched as most don't have a protective shutter.

  • Author

I look at it like this. Why carry a phone, a Gps Unit, Palm pilot, Digital camera and torch with you when a phone can do it all. If i need a real torch or real camera i'll bring one out especially for the occasion.

 

I've had 750i 810i and now i got the c905i and one bad thing about the phones is the charger. Joystick problems only happened with the 750i. I think Nokia were wicked 6 years ago, unbreakable but now they have too many software problems and freeze up.

 

The Sony e camera's are way better than nokia (apart from N95). There is heaps of software upgrades, applications and cracks. The accessories are awesome, I got a Blue tooth media center that lets me watch movies and pictures from my phone to the screen. Wirelessly control my laptop with the blue tooth remote control feature and listen to Mp3's on the laptop through the home theater and click next song on the phone. I have Youtube on my phone working through the wifi home network and can plug it into the stereo and listen to music live off youtube. Pal-Ntsc video out lets me plug into a tv and watch anything on the big screen.

 

Until nokia can prove their software is reliable I'm sticking to Sony Ericsson. :P

I got a sony K850i and it has soo many glitches in it, however it has many features and it does them well. i would have to say sony ericsson over nokia. I havent had a fatal glitch on my phone yet, only little things.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.