March 18, 200917 yr comment_329169 Maybe my panelvan will be ready for this one. *cough* bullshit *cough* Report
March 18, 200917 yr comment_329180 Okay, I'm getting a quote on having a Rollaclub.com banner made up so we can use them at shows. Report
March 19, 200917 yr comment_329345 Maybe my panelvan will be ready for this one. *cough* bullshit *cough* Bring it anyway mate, don't let the 'unfinished' part stop you, I didn't..... Report
March 19, 200917 yr comment_329390 Hope it is not as f@$ked as last years, The old All Toyota Days was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better.. Report
March 19, 200917 yr comment_329450 This is an idea of what the banner could look like from my contact. I'm not liking it. Anyone got any ideas?? I'll be writing a reply to his email at around 9:00pm, 9:30pm. I'm not liking the writing and not too sure about the picture. If its going to have a car in it, it should be bigger. But then what car?? Thast why I was thinking no car, just logo and URL... Report
March 19, 200917 yr comment_329495 Bring it anyway mate, don't let the 'unfinished' part stop you, I didn't..... Even tho dad owns a towing business I still have to pay, I don't see the point of paying up to 200 bucks to show a non complete car. Report
March 24, 200917 yr comment_330726 I know no one here posted any opinions on that first banner. But I had them make another. I like this one better... Report
March 24, 200917 yr comment_330749 i like both mate, i think the one with the red background will stand out more, but i do really like the one with all the cars too.... mmm :P Report
March 25, 200917 yr comment_331014 I know no one here posted any opinions on that first banner. But I had them make another. I like this one better... That one is much better.... Report
March 25, 200917 yr comment_331073 I think blue would be better like up the top there ^ But then again, I'm still not sold on the new logo *shrugs* Edited March 25, 200917 yr by Nitephyre Report
March 26, 200917 yr comment_331316 That one is much better.... HHmmm sorry for being honest but it doesnt look too good aye, I was looking around for some stuff and saw this on the this site. But if you need help making a banner ide be more than happy to help. Report
March 26, 200917 yr comment_331334 All jap day again, damn, where did the time go! I shall try to have the ke30 ready this year, it will be close, if its complete and not yet rego'ed i may even get a permit. Report
March 26, 200917 yr comment_331383 I don't see Ben allowing me to use the Toyota logo due to copyright issues. Tho I wonder why its in our web page banner?? Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now