Ke70.com

Members dont see this ad

Yep... Same here. I have registered with the KE70.com site as "Toyofan", and been approved, for at least 4 weeks now.

But I still can NOT post. This is hopeless and frustrating as many purchase opportunities have gone by! :y: And I am loosing out on those Bargains. What are the moderators doing there? Can someone look at the NEW members and sort them out? :D

I think you will find ke70.com to be more or less a completely un moderated place. Hence the fact that the new members haven't been approved for a long time. Its a distant cousin of Rollaclub. If you hang around here asking questions long enough, an admin might log in and sort out your issues, but don't hold your breath.

Hope this helps.

Its incredibly hard to combat the spam.. when a bot signs up every few hours, it doesn't take long to clock up 2,3,4 thousand accounts. I manually sift through them, to approve them. Takes a god dam long time...

I wish there was a way to stop the spam in the first place.. *sigh*...

T

Ok, Sifted through 4500 members in the last 12 hours. Brain Freeze.

Ive been trolling the internet all morning for spam filters and various things, ive got a few different methods on trial atm.

Main 2 now are you can no longer sign up with a Gmail or Mail.RU email account.

Playing around with skins and a few other things :y:

T

There should be some code on the net for a type the text from the jpg algorithm to make it hard for bots to make accounts hey.

Its incredibly hard to combat the spam.. when a bot signs up every few hours, it doesn't take long to clock up 2,3,4 thousand accounts. I manually sift through them, to approve them. Takes a god dam long time...

I wish there was a way to stop the spam in the first place.. *sigh*...

T