Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fast And Furious 4

Featured Replies

as stated what are aya thoughts/opinions on it

Its just called "Fast & Furious" for a start :jamie:

 

And I also saw it last night and thought it wasnt too bad.

 

Definitely looking forward to the next instalment.

Its just called "Fast & Furious" for a start :jamie:

 

And I also saw it last night and thought it wasnt too bad.

 

Definitely looking forward to the next instalment.

 

next installment? is this going to one of those movie franchises that never really dies?

had high expectations with the original cast. Was fair let down, its gotten beyond corny. Maybe I'll like it better the second time....

Off to see it tonight. Did see a review during the week and was disapointed to learn most of the driven scenes are cgi.. I knew the acting was phony but the driving too? Should be fun anyway

  • Author

i thought it wasnt to bad but it was abit hard to belive the skyline drifting aslong as it was unless it wasnt a gtr but yeah or they pulled the front drive shafts off it

or the torque splitter switcher roo thingy,

 

i thaught it was junk, pink.purple fc was tuff, sprinter was mad, r34 was tuff and I'm inlove with the new rex

I'm not sure but did I see a black Ae86 take off on the start of the movie? The first scene where they were street racing. I just saw the tail end of it a it went under the camera.

There is an element of fiction to every movie, thats what makes it exciting to watch

don't take every little part of it so seriously and you'll enjoy it for what it is...... A Movie

i thought it was pretty awesome

 

seeing again tonight

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.