Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

If This Doesn't Give You Wood

Featured Replies

Excuse the Language... in its simplest form... My willy, Has rigamortus! :lol:

 

That is a Awesome car

I've just gone from Half a mongrel to a Full blown raging Rot Wheeler!! f@$k yeah!!

  • Author

I'm a big fan of engine noise... Amongst my favourites are nice high revving inline NA 4's, boosted inline 6's (JZ's in particular, maybe biased cos I own one :lol: ) and of course a deep chunky old school big block V8.

 

But for me, nothing... NOTHING beats the noise of a boosted Toyota bent 8. Especially from inside the cabin...

 

 

I even got a semi driving a V8 turbodiesel cruiser with twin pipes the other day :hmm:

  • Author
Not bad.

 

BMW's have the sweetest sounding sixes, though I wouldn't say no to a 2jzgte in my E32.

 

I have an E21 323i :lol:

 

And a mate with a 2J in his E30... man that thing is a weapon :hmm:

I'm a big fan of engine noise... Amongst my favourites are nice high revving inline NA 4's, boosted inline 6's (JZ's in particular, maybe biased cos I own one :P ) and of course a deep chunky old school big block V8.

 

But for me, nothing... NOTHING beats the noise of a boosted Toyota bent 8. Especially from inside the cabin...

 

 

I even got a semi driving a V8 turbodiesel cruiser with twin pipes the other day :P

 

You not a rotor fan shades?

Personally I think you can't beat the sound of an n/a pp at full song. :lol:

My ring tone is the 787b. :hmm:

  • Author
You not a rotor fan shades?

Personally I think you can't beat the sound of an n/a pp at full song. :lol:

My ring tone is the 787b. :hmm:

 

There's love for the brap brap, fo' sho'... I had an 808 coupe with a bp 13b once, back when fuel was cheap enough to own one :P

 

Thats a different kind of noise though.

Its kinda like putting Slayer on the stereo and driving like you're the Road Warrior from Mad Max...

dammit now i need a new screen, the tissues arent working

that gave me a lil chubby

i want that induction sound

responsive too, sounds like a nice setup.

I'm all into response and turbo noise since listening to my turbo diesel with no exhaust for months, gotta love the whistle, and nothing does it better than a diesel.

petrols always sound like theyre trying too hard to sound brilliant.

much prefer the isf over the e30 there though...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.