Sideways Wagon Style

Boost+k

yea i've been tempted sooo many times to put the 5k twin-charge setup back in there, hmmm add the torque of 7k and it could work, w50 would handle pretty good aswell

7kze would be a sweet ride, just need a 3.7 or lower diff, make the most of the torque

Si - sweet man hopefully i can help him out, always keen to make K's go hard

and more recent additions to the collection, my old starlet back although its twice as rusty as before :rolls: and a trailer

image017w.jpg

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

its actually called a van on the rego sticker, confuses soo many cops, they always think you've done a dodgy plate swap or something, so i always call it a van :laff:

Yeah my victorian rego sticker says "panel van" too :blinks: so its classified as a commerical vehicle which i think can work to my advantage in regards to modifications! (i have to double check though,i might be lying :rolls: )

rear rims are 15x9 in a 0 offset with 195-45-15's, but my dff is about 10mm wider each side so -10

nice. they look wicked. i have a t series ra60 celica diff in my car (is about 10-15mm total wider) i can't believe you have 9" rims on 195/45s under there! have you pulled the guards out much? my guard lips are hammered flat and i rub with 7.5" -4mm and 175/65s :bash:

just picked up my ssr 3 piece meshies only 7 inches wide atm but after i get the coin together and a chat to munji mods il have that sorted.

yeah nah i don't think I'm gonna pull outa the 7k swap already got most the parts ready just goto find myself a parts van so i can get all i need.

i pulled the guards as far as i could without messing up the factory lines, still need bigger, i'll prob cut & weld them one day

stretch lets you run crazy wide wheels quite easily, although i'd say yours need a good bashing, i run 185-60-14 on a 7.5 in a -17, the shape of the tyre can make a biff difference

i'd love to see a dyno graph of a 7kze!!

• 2 months later...

last week a got a new windscreen put in, and made some new steering arms, fitted some longer tie-rods, got a wheel alignment then drove to taupo for powercruise, beat the crap of the old girl for two days then drove home again, used about 70L of gas and abit of gearbox oil

Entered the burnout comp but one of the cooler pipes popped off so i didn't get to pop the tyres

drifting was chaos on the saturday, was raining pretty hard, if i left the window wound up my screen would fog up, if i left it down my steering wheel would get wet :lol:

sunday was much better, dry and sunny, i had heaps of fun, still can't believe they let us drift the full track(except the straight), every drift event i've been to they would only let you drift on a small section of the track

wassn't quite used to my new setup but could still pull off some nice angle and a little bit of smoke

Placed 2nd in the drifting and won $200 which really made my weekend!

kickinggit.jpg

Bashing the rev limiter -burnout comp

wetmeshies.jpg

also had OCTANECULTURE.com come and do a photo shoot

Doin It My Way

Edited by Boost+k

• 4 weeks later...

FYI Todd - I just told somebody to speak to you RE ARP head studs for K's. Could be worth while helping him out if you can as he works at a place in Melboure (IIRC) that make custom pistons. :rolls:

Haha must be me. Pm sent.

What an awesome wags! Real cars are built not bought.

Been getting into the late model datto turbo motors of late I've still gotta get dads fj20t powered 1600 done before I pull the blower of the 11 and shoot for big boost.

Stu.

Haha must be me. Pm sent.

What an awesome wags! Real cars are built not bought.

Been getting into the late model datto turbo motors of late I've still gotta get dads fj20t powered 1600 done before I pull the blower of the 11 and shoot for big boost.

Stu.

hahah my god. that datsun has been sent from the depths of hell; its going to be one mother god angry whore. ! =D

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...