Purple Pirelli Eater

e70driftpig

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wtf?

yeah sorry guys.....giving this car the ass cos its more trouble that its worth,and i wont get the chance to finish it!

with this car i finally thought f@$k IT! I'm building a drift car,and i'm gunna go alright,maybe get my name out there finally........Yeah rite,i did mention a got a missis an 2 kids yeah?

well iv'e now been declared a selfish dog,don't think of anyone but myself,blah blah blah,same f@$kin story,because i now spend most of my free time and money on the 70 trying to get it upto scratch!

f@$k I'm so thoughtless!

Chin up mate, she'll get used to it and get over it.

We've just had a our first kid and there been absolutely no mention of me selling 1 of my 5 vehicles!!!

Just buy her a new washing machine or something and she'll get off you back for a month or too!! 8/

There has got to be a balance between time spent with family and time spent on your car.

I know when I have upset the balance because my wife whinges at me to no end..... :wink: During that period if I even so much as look at my car I get told off.

I sometimes go out and work on my car when she goes to bed, she can hardly complain I am not spending time with her when she is asleep.

This also has it's downsides though as there is no special cuddles when you return to bed at 3 am in the morning nor is it much fun working outside under the carport in the middle of winter :y:

I made it sound like my wife is a bitch, she isn't :y:

Yea man don't give up.

Too many projects are becoming dropouts.

Chin up, Just leave the car for a month and then work on it a little every week after around a month.

Balence is all thats needed, your car wont miss you, nor will it get jealous, nor will it complain.

Travis.

Hey Josh.

Like most others have said, give the car a rest for a little while and get the missus "happy" again then slowly start workin on the car and eventually find a balance. There's even a slight chance you could ge the missus doing little things on the car and maybe she'll realise its not just another pile.

A mate of mine on here had the same deal. The missus didnt like him spending money on it but as soon as he got it looking ok and she started working on it, doing little bits. The car went from "that car out there" to "oh, look at OUR little car"

Chin up mate :y:

CHEERS

Ryan

The reason we have kids is so that we have some to help us with our cars :bash: I have 2 corollas which take time and money, but I make it as much a time with my boy as I can, he likes to help. (he is only 1yrs and a bit) But I wont change it for any thing.

The reason we have kids is so that we have some to help us with our cars :bash: I have 2 corollas which take time and money, but I make it as much a time with my boy as I can, he likes to help. (he is only 1yrs and a bit) But I wont change it for any thing.

yeah that only works for so long b4 my 2 girls get board and go play with barbies....lmao

2 weeks left of rego on this bitch.....thinking about not renewing it! Focus on the "PURPOSE" and not frilly pretty bits!

selling up all my mazda/rotary shit to fund a new daily and a 16v conversion for this slut!.....yeah i know i should go 20v,but i don't wanna get half way through the job and run out of money,then the car sits half arsed for the next 6 months.........f@$k that.....we could be all dead in 2012,

I'm getting my arse into gear now

josh