Wot 2 Du To A 4k

lowtoy

hey guys recently bought a ke55 and it got no power at all.. I'm jus wondering if any1 has a 4k and a manual conversion 4sale.. and what 2 work on tha 4k. iused 2 have a kp60 starlet with a workd 4k and it went hard so I'm wonting to du the same but i duno what was dun 2 that engine.. and if any1 knos wea 2 get it built??? cheers

Members dont see this ad
Perhaps you could start by speaking english

I agree- there are standards on every forum, and if we are going to volunteer our time and knowledge then our standards are to be respected.

Lowtoy, there are forums who speak like you do, so try bebo or twitter or text your friends.

There is plenty you can do to a 4k, right up to the usual 100bhp/litre of any race car from the 1970s. However it will take more experience and education than you seem to possess.

Edited by altezzaclub

It doesn't cost you any money to write on here, so STOP talking like your txting because not everyone can understand that nonsence. Start talking properly, and people might start answering you. ;)

There's alot of info in the FAQ so start looking there for upgrades for your 4k.

What I don't understand is why you would type "Du" instead of "Do"... you're not exactly saving time or a text there, just making yourself look like an uneducated dick.

I thought that too but on a phone u is 2 key presses where as o is 3 thus saving a whopping 1 key press and potentially saving some 0.302 seconds! Absolutely critical when you're texting.

On a keyboard however o is a more natural key so please use it.

It doesn't cost you any money to write on here, so STOP talking like your txting because not everyone can understand that nonsence. Start talking properly, and people might start answering you. ;)

if any one EVER sends me a text message that resembles that kind of spelling, theres no way i am replying!!!!

i don't care if it takes you a few more minuites to type, proper words only please!!!

as for something to do to a 4k? throwing it into a lake is a good thing, quite fun too id imagine. and if you used to have a worked starlet just do what you did on that?