June 30, 200521 yr Author comment_54629 I will post more pictures as I take them.. now I don't have any clutch.. the problem is that I can not clutch.. so I had do drive home from work in 1. gear and start the car downhill.. hehe I guess it's the master cylinder.. but it can be the slave cylinder or the clutch itself too.. I have a new slave cylinder, and a almost new master cylinder I will change tonight.. there has always been a problem changing to 4. gear with the new engine/gearbox.. and it has been harder each time I change gears.. when I drove to work I had problems chaning to all gears... Report
July 3, 200521 yr Author comment_55146 I have now fixed the clutch it wasn't the pumps or clutch itself.. it was the pedal that has been bent sideways.. So we had to bend it back.. and reinforced it with some serious welds.. hehe heavy duty clutch pedal.. I will post pictures of it tomorrow I want to fix the spare ae86 rear axle I have in my garage just in case I break the one I have on the car. But the pinion is crushed in the spare axle. The pinion has 8 teeth and the other has 39, what ratio is that? it also writed something like F/13 ( it might be a T, not a F ), and 50-1979 I only got to drive 30miles on the new engine before something went wrong.. so I guess I have to fix something each 30 mile.. :\ hehe Report
July 3, 200521 yr comment_55161 Umm... 8 teeth and 39 teeth, are you sure? That's like a 4.875 diff or something! COOOL! Report
July 4, 200521 yr comment_55474 Haha, AE86 front on KE70 body, it was only a matter of time :P Report
July 4, 200521 yr comment_55477 ke70's just look done when the wheels fill there arches Edited July 4, 200521 yr by Jason Report
July 4, 200521 yr Author comment_55680 why don't u do this bodykit... :P because it's the most ugly thing I've ever seen done to a ke70 Report
July 4, 200521 yr Author comment_55713 yeah.. hehe now I drove to the city to buy some food and fill gas on the way the charge light came on.. then I heard a loud pling.. I checked, and the head on the bolt to adjust the alternator had falled off.. now I have to drill a hole to get the rest of the bolt out :\ and I mounted the rear seats.. then I crushed off the head on that bolt too :\ #%¤#%#¤ I think I'll name my ke70 "Bad Luck" is there a problem with 4age overheating? my radiator is very hot.. and the paint on the extractors is starting to fall off.. even it's marked 650C degress Edited July 4, 200521 yr by David Report
July 4, 200521 yr comment_55730 and the paint on the extractors is starting to fall off.. even it's marked 650C degress Usually due to incorrect prep... Report
July 5, 200521 yr comment_55789 I had a mate have the same thing happen with the paint on his Torana's extractors. Now I know why. Thanks again demuire for yet more helpful info. :P Will you ever run out of helpful tidbits? Report
July 7, 200521 yr Author comment_56198 yeah.. I guess so.. I didn't care to even clean the extractors.. hehe I think I need some bigger rims :P using 15" now, about 1-2mm clearing to the caliper.. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now