Ke70 Racecar Project

David

I will post more pictures as I take them..

now I don't have any clutch.. the problem is that I can not clutch.. so I had do drive home from work in 1. gear and start the car downhill.. hehe

I guess it's the master cylinder.. but it can be the slave cylinder or the clutch itself too..

I have a new slave cylinder, and a almost new master cylinder I will change tonight..

there has always been a problem changing to 4. gear with the new engine/gearbox.. and it has been harder each time I change gears.. when I drove to work I had problems chaning to all gears...

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have now fixed the clutch

it wasn't the pumps or clutch itself.. it was the pedal that has been bent sideways..

So we had to bend it back.. and reinforced it with some serious welds.. hehe heavy duty clutch pedal..

I will post pictures of it tomorrow

I want to fix the spare ae86 rear axle I have in my garage just in case I break the one I have on the car.

But the pinion is crushed in the spare axle. The pinion has 8 teeth and the other has 39, what ratio is that?

it also writed something like F/13 ( it might be a T, not a F ), and 50-1979

I only got to drive 30miles on the new engine before something went wrong.. so I guess I have to fix something each 30 mile.. :\ hehe

yeah.. hehe

now I drove to the city to buy some food and fill gas

on the way the charge light came on.. then I heard a loud pling..

I checked, and the head on the bolt to adjust the alternator had falled off.. now I have to drill a hole to get the rest of the bolt out :\

and I mounted the rear seats.. then I crushed off the head on that bolt too :\ #%¤#%#¤

I think I'll name my ke70 "Bad Luck"

is there a problem with 4age overheating? my radiator is very hot..

and the paint on the extractors is starting to fall off.. even it's marked 650C degress

Edited by David