Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How Long...

Featured Replies

So what is the offending FWD POS????

 

Yeah seems a bit secrective on what you've actually aquired! :wink:

 

Its AWD.

 

 

Grass isn't greener on the other side it would seem.

  • Replies 31
  • Views 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

Spoken to a few mates over the last few days and seems everyone has a different opinion. The car dealer have changed the front CV joints for sure but not the back ones. And it seems thats where the problem is.

 

I just took some pics...

 

post-1158-1247314492_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1247314505_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1247314514_thumb.jpg

Or he COULD have just bought either a Legacy GT-B Blitzen or GT-B E-Tune... Both twin turbo wagons, both JDM personal imports, both ridiculously fast and rare as rocking horse poo...

 

Lemmie make the phone call John... I could procure either one right frikkin now :dance:

I'm sorry to hear about all the problems Jon and i hate to say it but i think the spirit of Lolla is haunting your new car and causing issues to pay you back for selling her :dance:

I got the trade so if anyones interested in the old jipmobile let me know

  • Author

lOl. Well I took the car back Monday and haven't heard anything. So I rang today around lunch and he said he would call me back. So at 5pm after not hearing from him I rang again. He then rang the workshop then told me the service guys are away on holidays. Like WTF everyone!?!?! So apparently they sent my car away to a place where they do front ends and may not know anything about it till tomorrow or Monday.

 

I think they are changing the front diff even tho RACQ said it was the rear diff. So I guess I'll ride this out, let them replace as many parts as I can with brand new ones, then have them to the major service that the car is due for, a full tank of fuel and a few upgrades for free. :dance:

I thought you were getting a GT Forester. :bash:

Doesn't matter I would rather have a Liberty to :no2:

Cool car man I love it :dance:

i thought it was a black forester GT ?

  • Author

Na, I had to let go of the Forester sadly.

 

Well today I'm driving a Mazda 3...

post-1158-1247734703_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1247734716_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1247734728_thumb.jpg

 

And man it flies!!

 

Only thing is the landing isn't so soft :dance:

 

My bad.

^^^^^ :dance: Awsome :bash: ^^^^^

I work at a Mazda dealership and have always wanted to know what it would be like to trash a 3

c'mon this is all pretty normal in a dealership world, I've come from a dealership world so I should know. My old dealership though was one of the better ones (I've since found out)

 

Loan cars are shitboxes that they can't/haven't sold yet, shit goes wrong left right and centre and they are the LAST things to get fixed! All work is prioritised, in the order of: Retail, warranty, usedcar warranty, internal...

 

and CV's being noisy are NOT a RWC failable item. even split boots are NOT a RWC failable item, ONLY if grease leaks DIRECTLY onto the brake rotors are they failable, which hardly ever happens. RWC's are a joke, trust me on that!!

 

My suggestion, would be to be persistant but remain friendly and nice to them, when they finally fix the problem, buy the service manager a carton of his favourite beer to share with the service department, and the next time you have dramas, there won't be any problems at all warranty wise.

 

Robert.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.