Hater Ke20

HATER

Hey I'm Dave and this is my 1971 Toyota corolla Ke20, was previously WLD 02T bought this car one year ago. Wanted to buy a car that was already done and do a few more things to it. I have owned a few different cars. Datsun 1200 ute, Corolla seca sx dumped on 17's, Mazda RX-7 series 2 with a 13B injected peripheral port 9 inch all the extras, mazda 1300 coupe FA3TS granny mobile bought it of the old lady was the second owner.

Nissan SR20 DET CP forged pistons, CP rings, ARP head studs, S13 Cylinder head ported and polished, HKS stage 2 camshafts, HKS heavy duty valve springs, HKS rocker stoppers, TOMIE metal head gasket, custom intake manifold plenum, N/A SR20DE throttle body, custom PSI intercooler, turbosmart plumbed back BOV, Garrett GT3071R 0.7 A/R front cover, 0.63 rear, Tial 38mm external wastegate plumed into custom 3 inch turbo dump pipe, 3 inch mandrel bent exhaust, high flow cat, Autronic SMC with anti - lag, MSD digital dis-4 ignition, custom eagle leads, aftermarket coils, custom fuel rail, rochester 1000cc injectors, sard fuel pressure regulator, alloy fuel cell, Bosch motorsports 044 fuel pump, custom engine oil cooler, billet remote oil filter, custom alloy radiator, Davies craig electric water pump, 16 inch Thermo fan, custom high volume baffled oil sump, braided lines.

Heavy duty sprung brass button clutch, custom tailshaft, heavy duty uni joints, Commodore housings, shortened with custom mounts 31 spline billet moser axles. romac full spool centre 4.11 gearset.

Toyota Celica RA60 front struts and brakes, modified custom coil overs, king springs, koni shocks slotted rotors, adjustable strut tops rear, commodore callipers, skyline rotors, custom reset leaf springs, koni shocks

Simmons FR 17 custom wheels 17x7 inch fully polished.

Bare metal Respray in custom protec metallic paint, shaved door locks

Custom re trim in grey suede, full autometer dash, momo steering wheel and gear knob.

hater3lores.jpg

hater4lores.jpg

IMG_3491-1lores.jpg

hater6lores.jpg

hater1lores.jpg

IMG_2546-1lores.jpg

hater5lores.jpg

hater7lores.jpg

IMG_3496-1lores.jpg

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good to see this car again. Looks like it has gone to a good owner. Good luck with it.

from memory it pulled something like 368hp at the wheels when my mate owned it. (Did you buy it off a guy named Matt, also know the guy that originally built it)

It is a very nice car

Cheers

Justin

Hi Mate, nice to see your ke20 looking the goods :y: I know your car well it was the car that inspired my cousins ke20 sr20det years ago and yours was probably the first ke20 to run a sr in sydney. The previous owner of your car came to a few of the radrollaz cruzes and id like to see it cruzing with us again and meeting the new owner of this great car which has had alot of money spent on it in the right area's. :) Check out radrollaz cruze thread in regional section in the forum. :wink:

Thanks guys for all the appreciation. There is lots and lots of hard work, man hours put into the car and it’s in good hands.

The pipe hanging out the side is to get air to the oil cooler in the guard.

Yeh car is making 340HP ATWs on 17 pound once it comes 4 grand it’s all go

Be more than happy to come cruzing always keen as long as the sun is shining lol.

Yeh bought it of Matt. He was the second owner.

just taking the car to insight nex weeks get a few things fix and I'm going to run it as is just curious to see what it does street trim, rims

:)

Edited by HATER