Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Original Ke20

Featured Replies

  • Author

i highly enjoy whitewalls though -_-

 

annndd, i love towing things... :)

 

but true about the mudflaps, i am not a fan but it's

not my car and i am not going to do anything to it but

whitewalls.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sevens votes for NO redwalls.

 

a single whitewall is orignal style, and will suit the colour much nicer.

 

willow green FTW!!!!

dscf00013an.jpg

 

cheers, Scott.

very nice!

 

just thought id add my 2c about the whitewalls, they are infact illegal due to the fact they cut into the sidewall of the tyre. But minimal amount is cut and it doesnt effect the tyre at all, Ive also had a cop look over my car with twin whitewalls and nothing was said about them so you would be pretty unlucky to get done for it

These cars are "so yesterday" , so whitewalls suit !

Clean car smeetsy. Nice plans, does not need anything else done.

Yeah, I reckon Whitewalls like on PMP020s Ke20 will suit this thing. But it's cars like these you don't put Whitewalls on...

 

post-8003-1250739071_thumb.jpg

 

I 'spose what you could do is, (And this is a Suggestion), Slam a 3tgte with Twin Turbos and a W55 in the Ke20, Rock up at a set of lights next to a SS Commodore or a Try-Hard Dipstick in a car like that, Leave your car looking Grandpa Spec, Take him/her on, And you watch, They'll never keep up with ya. :)

 

I'll keep my eye on this thread, Even if it doesn't last long.

 

Cheers,

Josh :y:

Edited by ewt

  • Author

Hmm, shocked that whitewalls are illegal... How does someone like Darryl from Whitewalls SA survive? Isn't he practicing illegal modifications?

And how do the old school cars moving around have whitewalls... It seems like a rediculous law.

 

Anyway, i am looking forward to next friday :)

Don't worry about whitewalls being illegal or legal, seriously the police would not stir up a clean old bird such as this :y:

 

This thing is fresh, I looked out for you in it the other morning when I drove past where I spotted you last time, if that makes sense :)

Yeah I wouldn't worry about the legality of 'whitewalls'

 

Cops look at these cars and appreciate them, especially something as clean as this. Many a cop has gone over my previous cars with nothing being said about whitewalls.

 

And as for oldschool guys, most of them run port-a-walls which added to the tyre, attached at the bead.

 

This car looks very very clean, wish I kept mine a little longer just for some pics of the two.

 

Cheers, Ben.

  • Author

I'm not worried about it, just a little startled ;)

 

haha luke! my route to school is where you saw me last.

 

I'm keen to see your ke70 so a cruise (not on a freaking sunday) should be in order ;)

I'm not worried about it, just a little startled :D

 

haha luke! my route to school is where you saw me last.

 

I'm keen to see your ke70 so a cruise (not on a freaking sunday) should be in order :lol:

 

Well if you want to organise something get it started. I am keen for a leisurely cruise through the burbs or wherever.

 

Yeah I'm stalking you around your school ;) I don't go that way to work often so as I was going that way I thought I would keep a look out for you in the 20 but no luck. I will get to check it out one day ;)

i'm stalking him round his school, actual went into it to find him ;)

  • Author
i'm stalking him round his school, actual went into it to find him ;)

 

did you find it ???

nah u were just leaving as i went in

:P :( :sob: :P :( :hmm: :sob: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.