My Brothers Turbo Commodore

ae174agze

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha I know its a bit less boost, but its over twice the engine size......

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/?showtopic=31843

....but you made 7rwkw more than this 5k!!! :no2:

horsepower isnt everything, he makes a fair bit more torque.

Atleast its better than most the poo box commies that only have rims, exhaust and lowered

Still a heavy slow tho.........

LOL, you are comparing a highly strung playtoy to a very mildly boosted family car.

Hardly a direct comparison methinks. :y:

Yeah I get what you're saying..... but they're both engines that never came with factory turbos.

I just think it was hilarious that this commo only made 7kw more when it has over 2.5 times the capacity. :no2:

Yeah I get what you're saying..... but they're both engines that never came with factory turbos.

I just think it was hilarious that this commo only made 7kw more when it has over 2.5 times the capacity. :no2:

The buick GNX in the USA was turbo :y:

Guys this guy is just trying to tell us about his bros car. If your just gunna say its crap then why bother commenting?

Exactly

maybe because this is is rolla club, if people wanted to see commonwhores theyd sign up to some holden forum?

You could say that about some of the projects on here. This guys obviously proud to say that this is his brothers car and all some people can do is complain about it. don't like it? read a different thread, easy :no2:

Edited by SLO-030

Ahahahaha i knew andy would put this up eventually...

Say hi to rob for me brah.

I used to work with rob (the owner of this car) when i was in darwin... when he first got it it was making not much less power, just a turbo and intercooler on a stock motor, and it went bloody hard, with the haltec it should run a bit better and should be even better once they get some injectors in it and wind the wick up...