Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Not wanting to bring too much negativity here however

Who was the person driving the Ke70 with the chrome bars (Tally's old car)???

You sir are a complete twat, trying to drift all the time on the street and worst of all right next to that overrated 1200 ute. I should have stayed till the end so I could kick you fair in the nuts :jamie:

Next time you think of coming please remind yourself not to.

I am surprised noone else has commented on his driving or did noone else see it :)

Luke

I knew my car would get in the hands of some lil kid... :jamie:

That car is SO overrated, I spent good money on it getting the suspension and engine all killer.

If he crashes hit id be obliged to step in, seriously...

better yet buy it back off him before he crashes it...

should of went to this cruise arghh.....

I am surprised noone else has commented on his driving or did noone else see it :jamie:

I was going to as I was the poor bugger infront of him for part of it. He lost it on a couple of corners while trying to "drift" on public roads. And being up my arse the majority of the time wasn't helpful either.

I'm pretty sure you had a passenger to, so it was fair reckless on her behalf, if I remembered correctly

Edited by fusion

You sir are a complete twat, trying to drift all the time on the street and worst of all right next to that overrated 1200 ute. I should have stayed till the end so I could kick you fair in the nuts :cool:

I am surprised noone else has commented on his driving or did noone else see it :)

I was going to as I was the poor bugger infront of him for part of it. He lost it on a couple of corners while trying to "drift" on public roads. And being up my arse the majority of the time wasn't helpful either.

I'm pretty sure you had a passenger to, so it was fair reckless on her behalf, if I remembered correctly

good to see you guys looking after rollaclub's reputation ;)

just a hint for next time, take the plate no and just toss it to the police or at least use it as a threat against the offending driver :P

You sir are a complete twat, trying to drift all the time on the street and worst of all right next to that overrated 1200 ute. I should have stayed till the end so I could kick you fair in the nuts :P

I am surprised noone else has commented on his driving or did noone else see it :cool:

^^^ THIS activity, people.is alot of the reason why ALOT of nice cars don't go on cruises anymore.

Only takes one person to ruin many peoples night.

You sir are a complete twat, trying to drift all the time on the street and worst of all right next to that overrated 1200 ute. I should have stayed till the end so I could kick you fair in the nuts :P

I am surprised noone else has commented on his driving or did noone else see it :cool:

I'd forgotten about that....

was that the same guy who was going into the emergency stopping lane down near the port? GRRR I'd just cleaned my car and i got "dusted" :)

Yeah that guy was being a bit of a loser, he was right up my ass most of the night and then being a dick down victoria rd on the part that wasnt the road!! funny thing is i slayed him when he wanted to race me so that shut him up a bit lol

Thank to everyone coming out hope to see you out on the next one :-)

Here is a photo i took at the start!!

post-7791-1253623052_thumb.jpg

Hereo's like that should go on 86DC cruises if they want to be all hektik and drift :P

AE86DC would of banned him if he were a member for driving like a dick.

like they say theres a time and a place for that, and its obviously not when theres other road users around.

and AE86DC would of gone over and had some words with him unlike rollaclub did.

I went on a cruise a while ago where the skyline club (and a couple other clubs) were present, and I got a phone call about 2 months AFTER that cruise from a cop shop in Adelaide and was cautioned for hoon driving, but what had happened was that some grumpy lady was standing out the front of her house videoing the whole lot of cars going past, and whole bunch of the skyline club up front were drifting and being silly, but this lady recorded all the cars, and we were quite near the back and cruising like 'normal people', but as a result we all got 'cautioned'.

It only take one to ruin it for the rest - so thanks guys for looking out for our club.

Anyway I'd be keen to make an appearance at the next one! Has a date been set yet?

Cheers,

KJ :-)