Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Sa/adelaide Members - Post Here First

Featured Replies

Hi all, My name is Chris located in the adelaide hills.

I have a ke10 which I'm cleaning up. Still in the painting stage at the moment.

Has 4k and k50 5speed

trying to post pics but they are too big, ive put some up in the gallery

Cheers

  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 133
  • Views 159.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Hey guys

 

I'm michael,

Located in Whyalla

 

I have a KE55 sedan 4k auto, just a work bus for now.

I just got back from WA, while i was over there, I snapped up a KE16 wagon

that was on some of the threads on here, Its on its way home now so ill keep you posted on the

progress once i get it home and have a real good look at it

 

Cheers.

Hi all, I'm Ben. Currently live in Melbourne, but am moving to Adelaide in about 2 months! Bought my first rolla a few weeks back! 83 ke70, love it to bits! Previous rides have been, series2 rx7, r32 gtst, Mazda rx4 coupe 13bt, gsxr 600, gsxr 750, ba manual xr8 ute (don't ask) lol. Hoping to get to some cruises in the future! If I can register the ke there with no dramas! Cheers

  • 3 weeks later...

Hey my name is Keith...

I have a rolla addiction...

I like booost!...

I live in the hills down south.

 

I own a ae92 auto, ae93 GTi, 2x ke70, s4 rx7 t, and a CBR250RR

 

I like booost!

Welcome Keith.

 

4K-T for the user name, would that hint you've got yourself a boosted K engine?

Hey All

 

I'm Angus

 

Picked up a 1976 Ke36 Station Wagon

Currently sanding back and repainting the beast, preppin her for Daily Driver Lovin, and obviously general crusin

Suss it on RollaRides for the updates

 

Also got an immaculate 180sx as my weekend warrior

 

See you round

Hey guys, been around on here for a while but my ke70 is finally registered so I thought I should post here!

Located near Mitcham,

Drive a 1983 5 speed XX KE70, stock as a rock.

Need a new carby at the moment though to get it back on the road!

Hopefully get involved in some cruises and stuff in the near future.

-Jake

Edited by fkj

  • 1 month later...

Hey Guys, I'm Briony from the Adelaide Hills.

This is my first corolla, a ke30 from 1975.

I absolutely love it even though it gives me a few troubles from time to time.

Hoping to get involved in some cruises in the near future :)

post-16427-0-10919500-1340283594_thumb.jpg

post-16427-0-01144600-1340283607_thumb.jpg

Hey my Name is James

Bought a KE55 hard top coupe couple months back now

plans of SR20 conversion after Christmas

Hey, I'm Jackson, located in Kapunda near the Barossa, and I'm in the process of restoring my KE20 :) would love to know someone with some parts :P

 

I've written up a pretty extensive write up in readers rides for anyone interested.

  • 4 weeks later...

Hey I'm Todd, I'm from gawler. I own a 1983 Toyota Corolla sedan AE71, I'm in the process of getting it ready for track use. It sports a SR20de (atm) till i can learn in the car then i will turbo it. Lots of mods done and i love it one of my best cars.post-16514-0-12957600-1343036476_thumb.jpg

  • 2 months later...

Howdy yall,

 

I'm Josh. Proud owner of not 1, but 2 AE92 Corollas.

My bannana yellow CS that "works" (most of the time), I call it B1

p8030018z.jpg

 

And my sexy AE92R SX Seca Build Project

photo1jlh.jpg

From outside she looks pretty damn good; However her heart is a black mess

p8130026h.jpg

Hi guys I just moved from QLD to christies beach any one live close buy

Hi guys I just moved from QLD to christies beach any one live close buy

I'm in the same area

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.