Slo-038 + 10Psi

SLO-030

Members dont see this ad

So after having Mick try to give it a decent tune, we made the decision to put the weber back on.

Got it all on, cabled up, heated up.

Gave it a kick in the guts, and as soon as the fuel filled the bowl she fired up and ran.

Bit of adjustment left to do yet.

Gonna head down to work tommorow to find a spring that will pull my throttle shut, at the moment theres nothing there to do it.

Head down to Mick's after and give it a good going over. hit the bay with degreaser and she's all ready to go!!

Also fitted a 70A relay for my starter motor. Turns over first time now :D

Just an inch lower in the arse. Looks a hell of alot better.

Hows that 20 of yours? Sorted the cooling issues?

Ahh yea sweet, I find ,mine is a bit rough after going 2 inches but it looks wayyyy better!!!

Cooling issue is all sorted, it doesnt move from the first line, and that was after a decent hard long drive =] So I am pretty happy with it

Front uni failure eh?

If you don't already have one then I sure hope you build/install a tailshaft loop asap! No mention of major karnage so I assume it didn't dig into the road?

...possibly just a low speed high rpm failure?...

I am not game to ask what is the next weakest link - although its a sure thing you will enlighten us!!!

Cheers,

Jason

Front uni failure eh?

If you don't already have one then I sure hope you build/install a tailshaft loop asap! No mention of major karnage so I assume it didn't dig into the road?

...possibly just a low speed high rpm failure?...

I am not game to ask what is the next weakest link - although its a sure thing you will enlighten us!!!

Cheers,

Jason

Front of the tailshaft didnt drop down. Was still able to drive it! Got towed down to pedders and replaced both uni's. Will upload pics when i get a chance!

Currently at EWT's place here in Sunbury. Just about to turn over 1,100km!