Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

20v Into Ae71.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 933
  • Views 424.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Did anyone else pick the irony in this photo?  

  • hey mate, nice photos.   re: starter motor.   there is a auto electrician in wynnum that can rebuild your starter motor for a very reasonable price, brand new everything.   i got an alternator d

  • carbonboy
    carbonboy

    Wow, you've got all the fruit plus the bells & whistles, I love it too! :) Curiosity drives me to ask: With the GPS speedo, is there a possibility to program in a speed alert/chime into the system

Posted Images

I reckon you might need to read a few more posts, champ.

 

$120 was for the big pile of pieces I had done on the previous page.

 

My wheel Reco for all 4 ssrs costs $250. That includes powdercoat, new high tensile allen head bolts, polishing, and re-rolling one rim that had had a tiny tap because I'm fussy. Terry does a great job. Better than the wheel restorers who charge a fortune, thats for sure.

 

 

Thanks matt

do my best

 

centres cost me $35 each to redo in powdercoat which i am happy to pay

they do a good job, nice hard finish and they normally do me a 24-48 hr turn around

ah sorry mate that price for the wheels sounds alot better.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author
ah sorry mate that price for the wheels sounds alot better.

 

 

I did a little bit today, just swapped the radiator over to one that has a thermofan attached, and wired the thermofan to a switch inside. I also pulled the dash apart and stopped the rattle that was under the stezza. While I was in the engine bay I fitted the strut brace, also.

  • Author

Some pictures.

 

The finished SSR mk2rs.

post-2885-1261293262_thumb.jpg

 

post-2885-1261293271_thumb.jpg

 

post-2885-1261293286_thumb.jpg

 

The fitted strut brace.

 

post-2885-1261293782_thumb.jpg

 

post-2885-1261293792_thumb.jpg

 

I threw a lip on it today. Its designed for a tercel, but fits slanty rather well I think. Took maybe 30 minutes to fit including making a bracket up for it.

 

post-2885-1261293685_thumb.jpg

post-2885-1261293695_thumb.jpg

post-2885-1261293706_thumb.jpg

post-2885-1261293716_thumb.jpg

post-2885-1261293732_thumb.jpg

post-2885-1261293743_thumb.jpg

 

What do you all think of the lip?

post-2885-1261293771_thumb.jpg

i think it need to be lowered 120mm

 

then it will loook hot

haha Agreed

 

I think the lip looks cool. just needs alittle fill in that gap under the bumper but yeah :)

 

Is that one off the older Red spirit?

  • Author
haha Agreed

 

I think the lip looks cool. just needs alittle fill in that gap under the bumper but yeah :)

 

Is that one off the older Red spirit?

 

Nah the one off the red car is a bit shagged. Its in one piece but its kind of melted from the sump and whatnot.

 

This ones from a Toyota Tercel, USDM version from the late 70s and early 80s. Kinda like a wheezier little corolla. I just wondered if it would fit and decided to see.

 

Lowering will happen soon, but I want to do it properly with good gear.

Yeah Doesn't look too bad i recon.

 

Suspensions :) woo, She will look awesome soon enough. After Christmas it will probably go in, yeah?

 

Good luck with it, anyway.

needs massive camber and dump it on its ass will like so drift spec lol looks good mate keep it up :)

Edited by camrollake70

looks really good matty 2 thumbs up

Looks hawt from the front, but the sides look a little.. messy. Good though :lol:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.