20v Into Ae71.

LittleRedSpirit

Members dont see this ad
New coils, new iridiums and still on 3 cylinders. Number 3 injector is blocked.

OK, I swapped 2 injectors and it wasn't that.

The trigger wire in my loom that triggered number 3 coil was burned out. Judging by everything else he did it was most likely second hand wire. Also, Anthony used odd wire colours that do not reflect the colours they should be in the Adaptronic manual, which just makes everything harder.

Thanks for nothing you unqualified pretender.

Of course when I rang you to discuss you didn't pick up, although you claim to always answer calls. Don't forget how you like to claim you weren't informed, you surely were by the message I left. You have no guts, no ability to accept criticism and no class or skill in any field, especially auto electrical. Let alone fabrication, I mean you did welds for me that literally fell apart.

First time to the track and a wire failed. Sif he knows what hes doing.

Anyhow, that's enough ranting and raving about people that don't have any positive impact on the world.

Edited by LittleRedSpirit

Had a 2 hour conversation with Anthony, basically just went in circles and achieved nothing.

He still resents me, I still feel totally shafted. What a shit day. he even told me I wrecked my own loom. Thats fkn patronising, Ive done nothing but fix it with Brads help.

I do appreciate that he at least called, however, that's more than what happened before.

what a scum bag!

did he 'look' like he knew what he was doing when wiring it all up? or didnt take notice?

He knows a hell of a lot about electronics. Product knowledge isn't the issue. Just personal factors mainly, which resulted in a less than acceptable result across the board.

The main problem being I expected a 100% legitimate business to deal with and that just wasn't the case. It walked like a duck and talked like a duck, but its most definitely not a duck.

It walked like a duck and talked like a duck, but its most definitely not a duck.

Fkn Goose I tells ya!

Sounds like a load of crap. You pay for something "new", you expect it to be made of new materials.

Hope things get sorted out soon, for your sake.

CHEERS

Ryan

Had a 2 hour conversation with Anthony, basically just went in circles and achieved nothing.

He still resents me, I still feel totally shafted. What a shit day. he even told me I wrecked my own loom. Thats fkn patronising, Ive done nothing but fix it with Brads help.

I do appreciate that he at least called, however, that's more than what happened before.

Were you told you stretched the loom pulling the motor out and that's why it farked up?

Were you told you stretched the loom pulling the motor out and that's why it farked up?

Yeah and I was told that I re-shelled twice and re-engined twice, which was news to me.

I dunno, there is some chance I just had a f@$ked motor. Anthony has anecdotal evidence only to support that theory, all the other practical real world evidence suggest the tune was dodgy, basically every issue he brought up as a possible cause was discredited. All he really could say to support his case is that he has reviewed the tune and while it wasn't his best work, it wasn't bad enough to kill my motor, in his opinion. I wholeheartedly disagree. It was running 15:1 afr at the most common rpm point and was rich until that point from idle. The tune was patchy and all over the shop. He's just blaming the motor, its an easy sell for him since it was an import slut. He keeps saying he has tuned 40 and never had a problem, but I've had about a dozen people contact me unsolicited and tell me about problems with him and his dealings.

I certainly do not believe a word he says. He even suggested I had a faulty cast block that caused the issue. One more far fetched theory. I don't really wanna attempt to rehash the whole conversation. The point is, he wont do anything to help me since he feels upset that I told everyone how I felt about his work. Whatever, that's just aside from the real issue here anyhow. As I said, too many personal factors stopping any kind of resolution. He actually seems to expect that I would take his word for it that he didn't kill my engine. When he can prove that I will believe. Just like Jesus.