Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

20v Into Ae71.

Featured Replies

  • Author
Yeah I reckon I would just fit a barb fitting in the top pipe and run a hose for the bypass.... like I have now, just way neater. Tried calling Yager, but must be closed at this time of day... I'll try them again through the week.

 

 

So havent done much, just pulled out the diff and tank and completed the filler mod.

 

Just need efi hose to put it all together. So the diff and tank can go in, then the injectors and quads, wires, radiator, zorst, tune and drive the slut.

  • Replies 933
  • Views 423.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Did anyone else pick the irony in this photo?  

  • hey mate, nice photos.   re: starter motor.   there is a auto electrician in wynnum that can rebuild your starter motor for a very reasonable price, brand new everything.   i got an alternator d

  • carbonboy
    carbonboy

    Wow, you've got all the fruit plus the bells & whistles, I love it too! :) Curiosity drives me to ask: With the GPS speedo, is there a possibility to program in a speed alert/chime into the system

Posted Images

aww bummer. I got kinda excited to see if she was done or not. Then i got a frown happening :P

  • Author
Fitted the quads, complete with injectors, just need to fit the other shit now. :hmm:

 

 

Tank and diff are in, fuel filler still needs minor work but all the hoses are done up. Got a new fuel filter installed aswell. Still waiting for my radiator mods to be done, Ive got the radiator shop making me a nice cowl for my sv21 thermofan, and braising on some captive nuts so it just bolts straight on.

 

Just need to bleed brakes, put in some gearbox oil and get it wired. Beerhead will come and do that when hes ready.

 

Then zorst and tune.

 

Mungi mods popped over and we test fitted some southernways mesh wheels he has which clear my 4 pot brakes. They are due to be widened so ill have a full matching set of 7.5s and :y: to fit soon, reco and polish with powdercoat centres and new bolts.

 

Still wondering what colour to paint them. thinking either white or silver but mungi mods likes gunmetal. I kinda want to be different but still keep it classy.

Tank and diff are in, fuel filler still needs minor work but all the hoses are done up. Got a new fuel filter installed aswell. Still waiting for my radiator mods to be done, Ive got the radiator shop making me a nice cowl for my sv21 thermofan, and braising on some captive nuts so it just bolts straight on.

 

Just need to bleed brakes, put in some gearbox oil and get it wired. Beerhead will come and do that when hes ready.

 

Then zorst and tune.

 

Mungi mods popped over and we test fitted some southernways mesh wheels he has which clear my 4 pot brakes. They are due to be widened so ill have a full matching set of 7.5s and :y: to fit soon, reco and polish with powdercoat centres and new bolts.

 

Still wondering what colour to paint them. thinking either white or silver but mungi mods likes gunmetal. I kinda want to be different but still keep it classy.

 

 

going to be 8 inches matt just like ... :hmm:

  • Author
going to be 8 inches matt just like ... :hmm:

 

 

I've bled the brakes, and they feel great. Thats 2 pedals now. Just need the motor to run. Ive Just got to further mod the fuel filler an then it will just slip in the spot no problems. I also need to put in some gearbox oil. I chucked all the rims on it so i could drop it down and see the ride height, and its just as I had hoped with the new rear springs. It should drive perfect, and thats goodbye cut springs for good.

 

Its getting so close to driveable now, I can taste it. I also need some velocity stacks for the silver throttles. don't know what I'm going to do there. Anyone have something I can buy or borrow?

 

I also need new front rear bumper as mine's not real straight.

 

Hope fully when Brad comes over to wire it I can be painting the panels.

Noice! Will have to pop round and sort this out sometime soon.

  • Author

Today is an exciting day. Brad is here to wire the car, and I have completed the filler mod. I just took the filler neck to an exhaust shop (Centenary Exhausts on 17 Mile Rocks RD - free plug ftw) to have it bent about 7 degrees. He didnt even charge me anything. Legend.

 

Then I removed the flared sheetmetal cone around the cap and trimmed its length with some tin snips and it all slipped together, while still using the original rubber piece that acts as a trim around the spout. The way i had done it last time was much much messier, and involved tin snipping away some metal from the body. The way i have done it now means the car is remaining unmolested.

 

After today I will just need my radiator to be finished so I can fit that and it should be driveable once I put the dash back together and the front panels on.

 

Also still in urgent need of some silvertop trumpets if anyone has some I could use/buy. Even the stock ones would do initially.

Edited by LittleRedSpirit

  • Author
good work matty!

 

gonna be good to have you corolling along again!

 

hills cruise soon perhaps....

 

 

Sounds awesome.

 

I just collected my new thermofan shroud/radiator combo from Western Suburbs Radiator Service at Sumner Park.

 

I spoke to Dennis and he did me a great thermofan shroud in Alloy for 100 bucks. Here it is.

 

It uses a Toyota OEM thermofan from an sv21 camry. It seals the whole core so the fan will be as efficient as possible.

post-2885-1267579676_thumb.jpg

are you running carbs or EFI? I am having a bit of a slow day and can't work it out.

 

Alec.

hmmmm....quad throttles.......i think i am going to go 4age with dual weber carbs. but i gotta get a job first to get some more cash. dam my parents and not letting me get a job sooner, and not letting me get a car until november. arrgghh.

 

Alec.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.