Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

It's Like Admitting I Have A Disease.....

Featured Replies

  • Author

It was until last weekend. That's why you haven't seen photos of it before now. ;)

 

Teddy, I've already removed the frangipani stickers wayne's wife stuck on it. :)

 

Yes, it's a Hyundai Rally series car. Thus it has all the inside trppings of a rally car, and under the bonnet is a completely un-modified SOHC (it's not even the twinkie...) 1495cc donk. Sorry to disappoint you guys.

 

I've been insturcting a lot of people with front drive cars, and have never raced one myself. I was offered this thing for a couldn't-refuse-price. So I thought I'd give wrong wheel drive a go. The plan is to run it until the end of next year and sell it for around what it owes me (someone will still be getting a cheap, good car), so it's a cost neutral exercise.

 

post-33-1254729474_thumb.jpg

 

post-33-1254729488_thumb.jpg

I was gonna say a bit of respect lost for you there.... I spose it would be interesting to give it a go, but

even still :) Hope the tint on the helmet is mighty dark, I would not want to be seen in that.

Damn ya had me going there..when i spotted the roll cage, i got curious and thought maybe a monster lyed under the hood...had the whole speeper thing goin...

 

but at the end of the day...it's still an excel

hahah i quite like it : )

 

at the end of the day, with Roberto driving it, hahah everyone in this thread wouldn't have a chance.

 

:)

hahah i quite like it : )

 

at the end of the day, with Roberto driving it, hahah everyone in this thread wouldn't have a chance.

 

:)

 

lol the stig!

Nick that Excel is so wrong but so right on so many levels

 

Kudos to you for the amount of work that would have gone into that :)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.