Omg Excel

NickZ

Thats before they see the cage. Maybe it could be hidden with a liberal applcation of frangipani stickers :D

Great point, seat covers as well for the buckets ?

Lol, When I think of frangipani stickers/seat covers the first thing that comes to mind is an excel.

• 2 months later...
Members dont see this ad

I have done some track time now, handles much better than i thought, turns in very well and spends most of the time sideways.

I am now completely running the engine on a microtech including the ignition, added 660cc injectors.

At the track day i blew a head gasket, its all back together ready for another tune on the track and ready for Power Cruise.

Ive been spening time on getting the engine bay cleaned up.

DSCF2887.jpg

DSCF2884.jpg

I'm not intrested i tarmak, they have stupid rules regarding modifying firewall that i don't understand. example of this was with rolladore, i was told if the firewall had been cut and welded i couldnt race. the car before and after me both had the firewall moved back for there bigger motor. the only way they will get me back is to pay me :thumbsup:

i will get some times from symmons once it sorted and i shell out for some semi slicks.

Id also like to do some hill climbs and motorkanas.

just been to the drag site.

TECH INSPECTIONS

Cars requiring a tech. inspection include ALL cars with odd race numbers (not even), any new cars expected to run times of 10.99 seconds or faster, and any cars that have had structural or safety modifications such as fire wall changes. NO TECH INSPECTIONS WILL BE DONE PRIOR OR DURING RACE MEETINGS. If you need a tech inspection through the season, please contact our ANDRA tech inspector Gerald Hall on 62686556 to arrange a meeting.

I can't be bothered, unless the inspector comes to my house :)

Edited by NickZ

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...