Omg Excel

NickZ

Members dont see this ad

yes standard is 130kw but lets look at the torque 292nm. horse power doesnt mean a thing without torque. imagine a 130kw 4age 20v 90nm and a commodore 130kw v6 292nm, guess what one will move a 1600 kg car for example.

ever thought of putting in a yamaha 150hp v6 outboard motor in a car, they are small compact, But have no torque and would even move you corolla etc.

with 9psi of boost i make 225kw at the wheels but 560nm of torque

Currently i havent done a tune, I'm running 4psi boost, and only driven up and down my road a few times, but when this thing comes onto boost it lights up the back wheels and then i back off LOL.

I'm taking it to the race track in the next few weeks for a tune and ill know more about how it goes then.

I'm looking forward to it.

Edited by NickZ

yes standard is 130kw but lets look at the torque 292nm. horse power doesnt mean a thing without torque. imagine a 130kw 4age 20v 90nm and a commodore 130kw v6 292nm, guess what one will move a 1600 kg car for example.

ever thought of putting in a yamaha 150hp v6 outboard motor in a car, they are small compact, But have no torque and would even move you corolla etc.

with 9psi of boost i make 225kw at the wheels but 560nm of torque

Currently i havent done a tune, I'm running 4psi boost, and only driven up and down my road a few times, but when this thing comes onto boost it lights up the back wheels and then i back off LOL.

I'm taking it to the race track in the next few weeks for a tune and ill know more about how it goes then.

I'm looking forward to it.

MOTHER OF GOD! i take everything back!

respecccctttt :D

O M F G!!1

That thing is...

Nuts

Awesome

Beautiful (for the idea of a small, rwd car that has been converted from front)

Truly, truly mental.

Such a shame that you wont be registering it....I'd like to see the cops face when they pull you up the first time and find the cage...

but all the same, much respect for doing a proper job on it...

Thats before they see the cage. Maybe it could be hidden with a liberal applcation of frangipani stickers :D

Lol...too true.