Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cheap Mod For Your Car!?!

Featured Replies

that is pretty awesome, but man you would never be able to drive it or wash it much, it would all fade badly!

I would actually do something like this... probably more detailed though. A coat of clear might solve the fading/washing problem too...

faaaark, that would have taken a while

  • Author

so it turns out there was originally a Sharpie'd Lamborghini which inspired him...

 

there's also some pretty whack mods if you click through some of the links on that site, like a maserati covered in glass and a knitted ferrari...

I would do it, but I'd probably end up changing the style half way through... So I wouldn't...

like most art you do yourself, you generally tend not to love it so much a few months later as your style evolves.

that bloke's bimmer is f@$king amazing. I give that +10 props, because that could have gone so, so wrong but didn't.

 

like most art you do yourself, you generally tend not to love it so much a few months later as your style evolves.

 

So true. I used to do graffiti and have always been artistic, and was recently considering getting a tattoo in semi-script, semi-graffiti. But there is no way i could ever live with my own work on my skin. I'd constantly pick imperfections with it, so i outsourced it to a talented friend of mine. Looks the tits, and now i don't have to worry about me hating my own shit in 2 months time.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.