October 8, 200916 yr comment_380229 I'd drive it if someone gave me one. My guess is it would most likely drive itself and be pretty boring unless you were tripling the speed limit. Report
October 8, 200916 yr comment_380240 As much as the overall design of the car is exciting and different, I can't see it being very user friendly in the form of vision and what looks like a complete lack of suspension travel, would likely make for a bumpy ride, overall I like it, about time BMW made something that actually looks good. I can never see the thing being built though...... :P Report
October 9, 200916 yr comment_380315 I'd drive it. People are too busy knocking off the 360z to build intersting cars these days. Report
October 9, 200916 yr comment_380452 To me it looks very Lambo. the original M1 was a designed by Lamborghini. Report
October 9, 200916 yr comment_380556 i think i`m seeing double???2 of the car pics have a black or gray color roof?? Report
October 10, 200916 yr comment_380573 the front lips look like a giant butt. Appropriate since the last BMW concept car looked like a vagina (and was named as such) Edited October 10, 200916 yr by Hiro Protagonist Report
October 10, 200916 yr comment_380685 looks good and i imagine if it ever went into production it would be extremely fast and pull a pretty decent lap time around the top gear test track. Report
October 10, 200916 yr comment_380763 I'm sure it would look and drive insane in the metal, but in those pictures it looks like it has two ass ends. The ridiculous spoilers at the front remind me of the hideous bonnet spoilers some of the newish model celicas have! Report
October 10, 200916 yr comment_380779 i don't like it :yes: it looks as though it's on steroids... the only nice thing I can say about it is it's red...I like red ;) Report
October 11, 200916 yr comment_380909 ...and BMW doing a FWD is killing me. the 1980s was the golden era for BMW, slowly slipping away after that. Report
October 11, 200916 yr comment_380975 the 1980s was the golden era for BMW, slowly slipping away after that. For sure. The newer ones are nowhere near as cool looking as the ones from the 80's. Sure they'd be nice to drive, and go hard (love a new M5 myself), but visually they don't look much different to your average asian car. Report
October 11, 200916 yr comment_381107 looks like the LF-A put the wind up BMW, better quickly knock up a new M1 to rival it. It now looks a little tougher than the original M1 hommage they revealed in june, at least they ditched the gay wheels Report
October 12, 200916 yr comment_381321 looks way better than the toyota concept car n yeh i rekon its pretty kool if i was driving it id be very fkin proud lol nice car n id say new bmw concept car Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now