October 8, 200916 yr comment_379993 cool i think they should give it tractor wheels and rocket launches on each side just incase. :D Report
October 8, 200916 yr Author comment_380002 cool i think they should give it tractor wheels and rocket launches on each side just incase. :D definately got the transformer thig happening Report
October 8, 200916 yr comment_380003 Very odd and very front heavy. looks abit over the top. Is it a concept car or a production sports car? Report
October 8, 200916 yr comment_380007 I thought this thread was going to be about the fact they are going to build a FWD hatchback, based off the mini platform (something they said they would never do) interesting concept car though, would scare the shit out of you when it came up behind you, definitely looks like satans weekender! haha Report
October 8, 200916 yr comment_380015 Looks like something a 12 year old would design in the back of his exercise book during maths class Report
October 8, 200916 yr comment_380072 Yes certainly crazy looking car ,looks like the bonnet has a bit shelby in it. The side vents could suck in small children ,or a eastern grey roo. :P Report
October 8, 200916 yr comment_380075 It's errr...curvaceous, or is that muscular. Kinda like a midget body builder on steroids - something that in reality doesn't look right...yet I can't look away Report
October 8, 200916 yr comment_380156 Road needs to be wider Apart from that i believe it should have a grill on the front to stop small children, cats and dogs from getting sucked off the side of the road... Report
October 8, 200916 yr comment_380167 I like it tho I wonder how much of the road you can see through that windscreen... To me it looks very Lambo. Report
October 8, 200916 yr comment_380171 I like it tho I wonder how much of the road you can see through that windscreen... To me it looks very Lambo. I have driven JZA80 supras and you hit your head on the roof before you can see infront of you. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now