Cruise Sat 28th November

Valandor

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah nah i don't anyway i know better =] but in saying that they don't know everything if someone else was in my car who could do 110 then what do they do then?

its all a load of crapola really, any way moral of the story kiddies, stick to a damn toyota...

it seems i somehow have to piece the 55 back together to drive and it aint going ot be pretty at all lol. lots of duct tape me thinks over holes we made for rust cuts, but its kinda my only choice as the merc seems it may need a new motor as the damage isnt in the top end and gramps has to pull the motor out to get access to the bottom end.

HAHA! yeah nobody has used that engine in a conversion before. :y:

not in a merc I'm sure, but can pretty much get any motor to fit in any car as long as there is enuf bay space or play space to make more bay space.

might be gettin another car tomorrow night so should be all good for the bday cruise, and new car will handle the hills far better than the boat!

Rekon ill bring the 4AGE'D rolla down for a cruise. Havent had a chance to take it throught the hills with the new suspension and the engine. Should have rims by then :y:

Don't think they are doing a hills run ke70 xx. Should create another cruise for that as it looks like a few are keen. If its made mid December I should be there with the new setup :y:

not in a merc I'm sure, but can pretty much get any motor to fit in any car as long as there is enuf bay space or play space to make more bay space.

might be gettin another car tomorrow night so should be all good for the bday cruise, and new car will handle the hills far better than the boat!

You can have the 3ltr 6cyl out of my merc for cheap, i want to put an LS# and 6 spd into mine :y:

Don't think they are doing a hills run ke70 xx. Should create another cruise for that as it looks like a few are keen. If its made mid December I should be there with the new setup :y:

Oh must of misread. My bad. Still down for a cruise though. Like seeing other rolla's around. don't see many in my area.

Oh must of misread. My bad. Still down for a cruise though. Like seeing other rolla's around. don't see many in my area.

there will be some hills i was just worried with the merc in the hills but wont be in the merc. probably wont be fixing it anytime soon as ive picked up another run about. apparently at city dismantlers can get a motor for around 1500 if they had one, but mine is only a 4cyl 2.3L

new car, nice 1.8L CA18DE XD

Eh i was going to say something a couple of days ago bout keeping this on topic. But i don't think i really have to as it righted itself.

200boy, i would but (there's always a but), we in a transition between managers at the moment so I'm taking any and all shifts.

Bianca you've had more cars this year than i have had total ;)

anyways enjoy yourselves :)

kk kiddes only a few sleeps now. I'm excited!! so who is definately coming?

Valandor

Murd

Karllos?

Ae71Rola

rolla kid?

13BT KE20?

SoulSearcher

levin ae92

slidways

lildvl83?

Rich Rolla

200Boy