How Cold Is It Today?

Thermometer wedged in my window currently reads (at 6.41am) "-1". Had to wake up at 5am this morning to put on some socks, a jumper and a beanie and go back to bed! Might buy some fleece booties today...

On another offtopic note, saw a CB Lancer GSR yesterday (like my old one) with 14" Datto turbines (RWD dish wheels). Looked... kinda funky actually :P Needed flares :D

Members dont see this ad

apparently my temp gauge says, 21.5 degrees outside, 17.9 inside....hmmmm......and at 2 oclock this morning i watched my temp gauge go below 10 degrees outside...it was still nice and warm in here though!

touche' about the nipples, nick :P

Edited by Xany

I live in Melbourne.. need I say anymore????

A singlet, 2 tee shirts, a shirt a jumper and my jacket... That was what I had to wear in the factory this morning... and yesterday.. and the day before!!

Not happy! Bring back summer, but keep the rain... I need the water, I get thirsty and my cars get dirty! :P

Edited by Tiger

Well, Darwin may not have many RollaClub members :sad: , but on the upside, today was beautiful and sunny and about 32 degrees. :P In fact, it's been that way for the past six weeks or so and should remain that way until about... oh October. :D :) :( HAHAHA!!! I LOVE DARWIN!!!