Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rollaclub.com Photoshoot

Featured Replies

Hey guys - got my shot ready for the calendar - its 4 times the size of the one below (around 4 megapixel)- same image tho

 

How's everybody else going ??

post-8-1073876697.jpg

  • Replies 103
  • Views 66.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For a calendar, I don't see any reason to be using 4-megapixel photos - no harm mind you, but not necessary... 2 megapixel can quite easily be blown up to A4 size without pixelation. I've got a photo of my car, but my photo album is down at the moment, I'll put it up later. Would be nice if I get a chance to put the AE35 in there too :D Dash and headlights went in today, I now have all chassis electricals (bar fuel pump) :) So I can sit in the car and turn the lights on and off, turn the fan and wipers on... :)

So I can sit in the car and turn the lights on and off, turn the fan and wipers on... :)

That must be so exciting :) haha

 

I'm doing a stud conversion on my car so I might try and borrow some HUGE (16") rims and take a few shots...lmao :D

I actually used a 5 megapixel so I could 'tweak' the image if needed and get any imperfections out - Like a stray bird flying in the background. Made it easy to blur the numberplate and not have it look too grainy

 

I can reduce it to whatever size we need for the Calendar tho - Just reckon the bigger the better for images.

 

Oh guys tips for the photo ..... if you have your wheels in a similar rotation it makes a huge difference to the overall look of the car .... check the car mags when they do professional shoots - they usually jack the car up and rotate the wheels to get them aligned. :D

ive just done a quick brouse of this topic, caz i gota go downstairs to help dad, but id Love to have my NEW rolla in the calander !!!

 

if theres room of course..

I'm alittle less buisy now, ive red this topic, and to what i can see, I'm hoping theres room 4 my broom broom. Shes getting rego 2 morrow, so hopefully, it will be ready for the model shoot lol

VERY nice photo fook - have you got the untagged image in your gallery - want to try and keep the same font across all the images - which is the same font in the banner at the top of the site.

 

Oh and for you other guys there is a new topic HERE with tips on how to take photos as good as Fook's.

Ruts: Umm... I suppose I could make another one... :D

 

*edit*

 

071000052-vi.jpg

 

There you go. Hmm, clouds and scenery moved around a bit :)

 

BTW I have much much bigger version too, not sure if you have access to it but if you do the URL is:

 

http://images5.fotki.com/v55/free/c4551/1/...71000052-or.jpg

 

Else give me email address, I send to you :)

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.