1970 Vw Type 3 Fastback

RA28GT

Me 3. I was looking at a Type 3 fastback myself a couple of weeks ago.

6021717_973ec9cd07.jpg

The thing I like about the VW crowd is that they don't seem to be constrained to 2 looks like the corolla community does (ie, granny and jap spec).

Edited by Felix

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sweet Fasty. You're a dub head now. Get on Melburg Luft. Those boys will give you any hook up you need on it.

Paint looks good in that pic.

I reckon slam it (so easy on those things), flapper it, eyelids (ClassicVW in Sydney are cheap), then start VW accessorising it. There is so much stuff you can get for them. OG accessories are the way to go. I would even try to get an oldskool roof rack but thats just me so I could chuck some of my old metal eskies up there for cruisin. :jamie:

Paint is OK, but is heavily cracked in areas.

needs to be a squareback troy!!!!

Although i have much love for squarebacks, I love the fastback and have always wanted one over the square!

that thing is awesome, loads of potential there, congrats ;)

more pics :wink:

with the sale of your 20, did you keep some of your cool parts with intent to build another? (please say yes)

Nope 20 stuff mostly gone, nothing special left ;)

She shall be sorely missed.

squarebacks own all!

This looks pretty tidy Troy. I saw it advertised for sale a little while ago

I myself have an early VW Beetle which will hopefully be ready to do some (lots) cruising this summer. Shit's gonna be looww

Dubs are ftw

I got him down a fair way on his price!

Much cooler car (even as it is) then the ke20, or in fact any ke20.

Satin black it, polished cookie cutters, lower, an Iron Cross and a FUKENGRUVEN sticker on the back window.

Its a much different car than the KE20, i have so much love for my 20 that i think its the coolest thing in the world, but this beast could prove to be amazing soon too.

Me too ;)

Troy do this..

67sbco.jpg

Thats the plan Ben, flappers this weekend then drop her down! Although probably wont be super super low, just enough to look good.

how good is type3selecta/busselecta - could spend hours on there!!

So much fun........ I have indeed spent hours playing with them.

There's also a Karmann Ghia version and a Porsche version which even has a 914 included. The original BugSelecta is the best fun though. Also there is a Valiant version, an Audi version and a Honda version. Annnnnnd................... there is this one which is all sorts of cars Modify My Ride

Anyhow thats a bit off topic. Looking forward to next weeks pics of this low and flappered.

Bah since we are gonna do this slightly off topic-ness (sorry Troy)..... I see your type3 Notch and I've got the seeds to put a 4 after it biatches.........

230775.jpg

But if you're gonna go a Notch..... and believe me I am a Notch lover also having almost bought one a few months back myself......... let's go Hoodride Notch homes......

p8020029zm8.jpg

If you're gonna Ride..... HoodRide !!!

Heres a couple more pictures guys

Spent a bit of time yesterday just putting on the walls and started to lower it. I need some smaller tyres! I couldn't lower front more than two splines as it rubs pretty hard with 195's (if you have a look at pther dubs low they all have high offset wheels at the front so they don't rub). Back got dropped two splines as well but will go one more once i have smaller tyres.

IMG_0074.jpg

IMG_0061.jpg

IMG_0054.jpg