November 29, 200916 yr comment_394278 subwoofers in the parcel shelf bro ? hektik :jamie: sweet dub. cheers, scott Report
November 30, 200916 yr comment_394395 subwoofers in the parcel shelf bro ? hektik :jamie: sweet dub. cheers, scott I hope not. "Free air" subs are basically just air pumps. :yes: If it had a conventional boot which was the right litreage and sealed it all up it might not be too bad. But I doubt you'll have room to do this with an engine in the way!! :y: Report
November 30, 200916 yr Author comment_394398 I hope not. "Free air" subs are basically just air pumps. :jamie: If it had a conventional boot which was the right litreage and sealed it all up it might not be too bad. But I doubt you'll have room to do this with an engine in the way!! :yes: Their is a box build behind the parcel shelf. 100% sealed. Although it doesn't matter because these are coming out since i don't need subs for a weekend car. Shit they looked cool though :y: Report
December 2, 200916 yr Author comment_394960 looks great! needs a nicer exhaust though All planed, quad 2" drift pipes anyone? Angled upwards. Report
December 2, 200916 yr comment_394975 All planed, quad 2" drift pipes anyone? Angled upwards. lulwot? Report
December 2, 200916 yr comment_394995 uh wtf 1970 and efi? factory or aftermarket? Why are these things always that yellowy orange colour? My friend Scott had one like this that we called, "the Cheese". Report
December 2, 200916 yr Author comment_395007 lulwot? Should of explained better, dual exhaust both consisting of dual 2" stainless pipes mounted on an angle. Not a first for a VW I'm sure. uh wtf 1970 and efi? factory or aftermarket? Completely Factory. Why are these things always that yellowy orange colour? My friend Scott had one like this that we called, "the Cheese". Its more like a poo brown / orange. Will be painted but haven't decided on colour. Leaning towards beige? Report
December 2, 200916 yr comment_395016 holy crap, I thought - nah, it's gotta be mech injection like the bosch K Jetronic on most eurotrash of the time, but according to wikipedia: Type 3 engine got a larger displacement (1.6 L) for 1966 and modified for 1968 to include electronic fuel injection as an option, making it the first mass production consumer cars with such a feature Report
December 21, 200916 yr Author comment_399995 I put some early model bumpers on my fasty the other day. I still need to adjust the front as its on an angle, but overall i like them so much better than the big ass late model bumpers. Had to modify the shit out of the front brackets to have it fit and sit quite flush (without the big safety thing that sits behind the original bumper). Let me know what you guys think! Report
December 21, 200916 yr comment_400020 I will tell you what I think............. Hell Yeh !!!! .......... is what I think. Report
December 21, 200916 yr comment_400067 were you in lobethal on sat night? if you were i'm pretty sure i saw this beastie looked clean as! Report
December 27, 200916 yr Author comment_400945 Small update Been doing a few things on the dub over my week off. Dropped front end a spline (now 3 total) Polished Paintwork / Bumpers / Wheels Fixed Drivers Seat Tidied up wires under dash Fixed loose steering Wheel Re-Aligned bumpers Fixed Bonnet latch So overall just a big tidy up. After i cleaned her i took her for a drive and snapped a couple pictures: Report
December 27, 200916 yr comment_401009 They didn't happen to be done out near Mcdonald park by any chance? Ie parts that the expressway have cut off? Looking the goods aswell! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now