December 8, 200916 yr comment_396535 Hey guys, can i get some pics of some really low KE30's, I'm having some impure thoughts, although mine is lowered a bit theres always lower :) Report
December 9, 200916 yr comment_396728 is that one on Air suspension? Edited December 9, 200916 yr by Falken_KE30 Report
December 9, 200916 yr comment_396796 Yea, low blow. Youll probably find what your looking for in the rides section Report
December 9, 200916 yr comment_396869 7 shades, I take my hat off to you sir. Funniest photo I've seen in ages! :hmm: :( :lolcry: Report
December 10, 200916 yr Author comment_397048 haha yeah i was hoping to get em all in this thread instead of actually not being lazy and look for them haha Report
December 10, 200916 yr comment_397145 not super low but yeah its my missus car so low, but user friendly Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now