Beauc's Ke30

Beauc

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*Time for another installment of shitty phone camera pics and small updates time!*

Mate sent a picture of the covers from his phone where he's finished taking the powder coating off the writing

looks pretty good so far can't wait to stick them back on.

SNC00078jpeg.jpg

Picture of the alternator

IMG00863.jpg

Picture of my "Need these parts to get the car running" list.

Because, Lists get shit done!

IMG00865.jpg

haha women. nah but they do get thing happenin, well at least they make you buy things and run out of money lol.

Well i had a list in my head and kept forgetting about shit and was like "oh that's another $100 or $200" etc

Just easier this way!, Pulled the old loom off the engine this arvo and degreased all around the TVIS intake etc

which had alot of crud on it from sitting in the workshop for so long, turned the motor over a few more times

for good measure.

• 2 weeks later...
Just read through your whole thread. Really impressed with what you are doing and i say keep going hard at it! Your car has the perfect stance too IMO.

Thanks mate, i hope it is worth it in the end!!

The wheels i have on it at the moment will eventually be changed for some old school jap wheels, but

it won't be until after the running gear is finished!!

I read through your post, I wanted to say thanks for posting all of the pictures and information. I just picked up a 77 corolla 2d, it runs great but it has the 1200 cc motor so it is very gutless.

Thanks dude, i share what i can because it's a pain in the arse having to buy stuff and finding out it wont

fit or isn't suitable for the job, I've been pulling info from other build threads on here and toymods

and harassing people like Cuzzo on pm's!

Going to get a few more things sandblasted tomorrow if i get a chance and find out about some stuff for SLO..

• 2 weeks later...