December 27, 200916 yr comment_401052 Good work. Well impressed. Keep rolling. Oops. Keep crowning. Glad to hear she does have that "warm" feeling. I suggest the genuine red Toyota coolant to keep that oh what a feeling. I suppose your next job is to source a genuine tacho dash! they definitely had 'em. Enjoy your ride!! Report
December 27, 200916 yr Author comment_401110 Thanks guys. And don't you worry, I will be enjoying this Crown till the end. :dance: Here are some more photo's. Report
December 27, 200916 yr comment_401111 We'll have to get out for a cruze sometime !! Nice work !! :dance: Report
December 27, 200916 yr Author comment_401112 We'll have to get out for a cruze sometime !! Nice work !! :dance: That is one very nice looking Crown. What year model is yours. That car looks immaculate, it is so beautiful. And I also noticed the historic rego. :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: :y: Report
December 28, 200916 yr comment_401187 Looking good mate, like usual. Its nice to see all the pics of the fab work. Vote 1 for white walls like gavins beast. Go the crown's or titanic's you could say. :dance: About time you get back on too the rolla so you can come out cruzing. :y: Report
January 20, 201016 yr comment_407112 Hell yeah dude ;) Crown on bags... thats awesome :) Does it lay rail? ;) Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now