Greenmacs Other Ke!!

greenmac80

Members dont see this ad

Ok so not alot has happened. Some changes are happening at the workshop so its setting things back a little. Got my wiring loom last week... So thats ready to go in. Have organised jono to install it all for me. Also extractors are all tacked together and the engine mounts have been redone. So now i have the small stuff to do to the engine. Progress will move along quickly now as i now have a bit less than 4 weeks to go.

so today i got a few things done...

mounted the radsiator... turns out its a ford mondeo radiator and thermo setup

Image0173.jpg

Image0174.jpg

Image0175.jpg

also did the hydraulic clutch conversion...

Image0178.jpg

Image0177.jpg

Image0176.jpg

also made up the hard fuel lines for my fuel system in the back of the car...

will be getting some hose clamps and gear tomorrow so i can mount everything fuel related!

• 2 weeks later...

So a lot has happened but not much to show for it. Lots of time on small details. Fuel system complete motor mounts dizzy mounts finalised painted the motor and ancillaries wiring in the car is just about finished. And i've acquired an ae71 front yolk to sort out my tailshaft. And tonight i got a pair of 15mm bolt on spacers for the front and a pair of 30 mm for the rear.

Hey bit of an update. Gearbox is all finalised. Bolted to the motor clutch in etc. Starter is on. Also the tailshaft is done. Brand new yolk and uni joint by hardi spicer. Engine mounts finalised. Tonight the driveline will all be bolted in for the last time. Fuel system is 90% done same with wiring so once this stuff is all finalised i can fire it up. Gettin excited but its running overtime unfortunately.

ok so engine+ driveline is all bolted in..

intake manifold is 100%finished... put all vacuum fittings in had it leak tested shot peened and painted in pacemaker blue to match the extractors.

oil relocation kit finished off.

extractors to catconverter section done and painted.

cat to ressy to diff bend is tacked up get it back tmozzle. only got the rear muffler left to mount.. all pacemaker performance gear 2 &1/4" mandrel bent system..

still a bit of wiring stuffs to go and still finalising the fuel system. i changed my mind about where it was mounted so i basically had to start again.

slowly getting there..

pics today phone camera has turned to shite and i keep forgetting to take the sony camera to the shed.

well pics tonight... shell is all cut back and polished up one door and the bootlid are all done..

engien bay has been touched up and looks half decent again... exhaust is all finished now apart from hangers.

hope to have two doors up on the car and put back together.. can also start putting taillights and boot back together and the interior should be good to go...