Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Project 10.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 150
  • Views 137k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Author

And a couple more from before I painted the bay...

 

IMG_0933-1.jpg

 

IMG_0932-1.jpg

 

IMG_0931.jpg

 

 

Sadly I wont be using the alloy radiator anymore, it doesnt clear the blower! If I can I will post up a vid of it running when I fire it up.

 

JP

 

 

  • Author

Cheers Micko...

 

I'm going for a race car/Road car theme with and keeping it all black, white, alloy and charcoal.

 

Will have plenty to do even after its road going, I'm not going to get everything I want done before gor but will get it to a decent stage! Still have the front sway bar and strut top conversion to do, will need to have some springs made up for the front as well.

 

can't wait to hit the gas for the first time with that blower!

  • Author

Thanks parrot, it like great in the pics but isn't quite as tidy up close, still pretty reasonable though.

 

Micko, the ally rad is just too tall. It would fit well if I could run it where it's supposed to be but spacing it forward makes it sit higher. I even have to space the factory one 20mm to give the blower drive clearance. I might grab the ally one again and make sure, I can't run a STD radiator support with it And will have to run bonnet pins. Will see how I go.

 

On a good note, I finally fired it up tonight. Need to adjust the timing among many other things but it's alive and in dire need of a tune and an exhaust! Gave it a rev and scored 4psi out of it already which was suprising. Once I sort a few more things out I will get it out of the garage for a trip down the street.

Will be putting panels back on shortly as well, need it looking like a car again!

 

JP

mate what you going to do with that radiator?? I might be interested in looking after it for you if you know what I mean?!

 

does it bolt up to the standard mounts and still allows the front rad support to bolt in?

  • Author

Philbey, it all bolts up fine but you have to drill the mounting holes yourself. Being an alloy rad it should really be rubber mounted/isolated to prevent it from dying in the arse in a hurry!

 

The only reason I'm not running it is the blower, I want more than 2mm clearance from the pulley!

 

Pm dfunkt about said radiator, it was on loan from him to test fitment.

  • 2 weeks later...

:) Engine bay looks tops in black mate! Done anything on the tuning sides of things?

:) Engine bay looks tops in black mate! Done anything on the tuning sides of things?

Haha a tune. Doesn't it spew more smoke than mine?

 

Stu.

sweet build love the blower setup looks really mean with the wheels and ride hight

  • Author

Cheers Matt, as Stu said, she's still smokeyer than an 80's magna so the tune needs some help! I haven't really touched it this week due to house reno commitments but will have a crack later today. It's still not drivable as I need the tailshaft and accelerator cable, after Christmas for that!

 

Frasian, sadly it's going to be lifted in the nose about an inch. It's currently sitting on bump stops! I will be doing the later stut top conversion to get it down a bit but then it will come back up with decent springs. Some time next I will be sorting out some adjustable strut tops and coilovers for it and will have the struts shortened about 2 inches. That should get it back down to where it is now and give me some travel. Then the rear can come down as well.

 

JP

It's still not drivable as I need the tailshaft and accelerator cable, after Christmas for that!

I've got a Ke70 Auto Tailshaft here if you it helps.

 

Looks awesome Jarrad. Would burn Idiots in Commodores at the lights when tuned. :)

 

Josh :cool:

Edited by ewt

  • Author

Thanks for the offer Josh, sadly it's the complete opposite of what I need!

 

Pretty sure I have the shaft covered now, won't be sorting much more out until I get back from holidays/Christmas.

 

Then it's drive time :)

 

Jarrad

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.