Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jet Powered Toyota

Featured Replies

For those of you who might not have seen this link in Toymods, to a guy in the USA who has too much money or something . . . .

 

You won't believe this !

 

I love the bit about it being street legal.

 

I'd love to see the face of one our boys in blue, as I pass him on the Logan motorway @ say 150 clicks.

 

Jet Powered MR-2 Toyota on eBay

 

 

:)

lol wtf

 

"I'm bored. Lets strap jet engines into an MR2"

some one did that on a AW11, with 3 homemade turbojets

  • Author

No Fook ! I don't think it drifts. It just goes in a straight line: . . . . . very swiftly.

 

With those big lower front defectors, it suggests to me, it might just land on water very easily.

 

I'm just fascinated by the pictures & the amount of engineering that has gone into it.

 

Anyway, I'm off to the garage now, "to sharpen the mower blades" and clean up & see if I can't come acoss a jet engine, I'd forgotten I had.

 

:)

No reverse? Oh damn, if only it did... it would of been a great daily driver.

 

They should of painted it black though - Batmobile style.

unless its got a 3k, drifting isnt possible. At all.

 

nup, not possible. Still, it would be a great party car to have :)

jet powered mr2 hey...

teddy, my favorite saying if you please? :)

thankyou :)

 

it would be in america, they have f@$k all modification rules there apparently

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.