Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Republic Of Rollaclub

Featured Replies

Attention fellow citizons. Your country (Republic of RC) calls on you to come forth on a mission of great importance.

 

The mission is to state our territory and raise our flag on The Island of RC.

 

Where is the Island of RC you ask?

 

Go to...

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?q=&num=...iCQ&split=0

 

Or...

 

http://maps.google.com.au/

then type in the Search Maps tab...

-27.45688,153.233677

 

This isn't the best shot but it was dark and I didn't have a better cam on me. The island is in the middle...

post-1158-1266587285_thumb.jpg

 

Now when the tide is at its lowest the depth of the water to the IoRC is 10cm in some areas while the rest is above water.

 

Now I was thinking of having a home made flag attached to a flypoll and 4 guide ropes...

post-1158-1266587181_thumb.jpg

post-1158-1266587190_thumb.jpg

 

Was also thinking of having a plaque engraved and stick it onto the poll.

The plaque would read something like this...

 

This flag is to signal that The Island of RC was collonised in 1765 by Captain Regonald Landbrook (RL :hmm:) in 1765. Later becoming named The Republic of RC

OR...

This flag is to signal that The Island of RC separated from mainland Australia during the civil war of 2010 to create The Republic of RC

 

Or something like that anyway.

 

Who wants to help :y:

 

................................................................................

 

Well guys I've set a date. I hope to have this done the night before the Fools Cruise.

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?showtopic=39033

 

So who ever is keen I'm thinking we meet on Saturday the 27th at 5pm.

Edited by JiP

  • Replies 75
  • Views 92.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fk yes i am in.

You back on the crack J?

 

Either way, I'm in :hmm:

I already own one island, and it gives me more than enough grief.

 

I'm on my third liteace now, they seem to rust in half.

 

 

i am willing to take this island off your hands at a discounted rate due to its inherent violence.

contact me asap to reduce your grief levels :hmm:

  • Author

Crack... Life... What ever you want to call it. I think this will be cool. No one has to know what RC stands for. For all they know it could be someones initials.

I could just imagine the council workers faces when they see someone has claimed the island. :hmm:

Sir Shades, you own 5 islands. Just turns out 4 of them are in the form of a boxed iced ovo.

i can see this getting alot of media attention... i like this :hmm:

 

The flag needs to be about 30 meters long, in that RC symbol, double sided. oneside faces brisbane, other faces ocean.

 

Hahahha let the games begin :y:

It takes a while to walk out to the island, Especially when the kids are trying to get hermit crabs out of the sand.

haha! I would think RC is Republic of China.. Before it became the Peoples Republic.

 

Great idea! Are you sure you want a Republic and not a Monarchy?? Mind you, being Emperor is more fun than being King!

 

You don't want a wooden pole barrier with HALT! CUSTOMS! on it? Put an honesty box beside it and a note saying visitors to the Republic must pay a gold coin to enter....

Can we have fast unfiltered internet on this island?

 

I'd like us to differentiate from the mainland in this regard.

 

Also, I suggest we have very 'relaxed' taxation laws to encourage foreign investment.

An island for the toyota motoring enthusiest in all of us quite a good idea i do think

  • Author

Wow seems we're getting some interest :hmm:

I think we could establish no car import taxes. Tho there wouldn't be much space to turn the cars around. On the other hand I do think we could fit more than 20 cars on the island.

 

So anyone keen for an arvo trek sometime to the Republic of which this site honours?

We need to get the flag flown and get ourselves a navy, people are gonna want a piece of us...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.