May 25, 201016 yr comment_440203 hi mate did u make or buy the adaptor sleeves for the front struts??? are you going to use a commodore master cylinder?? ta cya nick Report
June 15, 201016 yr Author comment_444825 hi mate did u make or buy the adaptor sleeves for the front struts???are you going to use a commodore master cylinder?? ta cya nick I machined up the sleaves was'nt hard just took the two parts mesured them up most good machine shops will do it for bugger all ,I'm going a later model corolla master cylinder they have plenty of volume and i'll adjust the stroke to suit when there all hooked up Report
June 15, 201016 yr comment_444962 I machined up the sleaves was'nt hard just took the two parts mesured them up most good machine shops will do it for bugger all ,I'm going a later model corolla master cylinder they have plenty of volume and i'll adjust the stroke to suit when there all hooked up you need to make sur the master cylinder setup you go for is for disk brakes oon the rear otherwise you will have braking issues Report
October 22, 201015 yr Author comment_477444 you need to make sur the master cylinder setup you go for is for disk brakes oon the rear otherwise you will have braking issues yep took the valve out Report
January 11, 201115 yr comment_494529 nice little dante car with alot of thought put into it, i agree with the GT28RS or disco potato, they get up and boogy, as the name suggests haha Report
January 21, 201115 yr comment_497306 I would also be interested to know how you made the ball joint attach to the commodore hub. Any close up pics would be greatly appreciated. Cheers Noah Report
January 26, 201115 yr Author comment_498463 :y: got the intake knocked up but thats about it looks industrial but will work a treat Report
May 6, 201214 yr comment_602276 would love to see some updates on this, I'm going to turbo my 20v soon as well Report
June 11, 201313 yr Author comment_658683 The fire walls been cut out between the two rails that head vertically down its had 4" ruffly put in ill post some photos now I've Finally got it home and in my shed where I can start work on it again : D Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now