Limits Of Ke20 Wheel Arches ?

Doogs

and then once you figure all that out, you then realise that not all 195/50/r15's are the same!

i just got some federal 595 RSR-s, and they appear to be quite a bit wider than the kumho's i had on there. the kumhos sat flush with the rim (7" rim) where as the federal's are a bit proud of the rim (more of a bulge, opposite to stretch?). both tyres are 195/50R15.

not that it botheres me i have oodles of room in the ke70 guards, but if your right on the limit of fitting, some tyres will scrub and others wont!

Edited by ke70dave

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I managed to get 225/40/16's on the rear of my 20 never scrubbed in normal driving except turning up steep driveways (25* or more) think the fronts were 205/45/16 but not real sure they did however find the guard once before I got them rolled (good ol baseball bat) 16s look huge on a 20 but do fit well if you get the right offset etc but in hindsight in prob go back to 15" rims so much easier and cheaper to get good quality tyres

• 2 months later...

I have 14x8 +11 with 195/45/14 on the back of my 25 and they sit nicely inline with standard guards. 14x7 on the front that fit with a bit of camber dialed in.

I want to run 15x9.5 wheels once I have my te27 flares installed but I'm unsure on tyres because 195/50's would be too stretched. Anyone ran anything like this before?

• 3 months later...