Toyota Rukus

7shades

As for the Aerodynamics, keep in mind that a volkswagen Kombi has a better coefficient of drag than a 260Z.

I seem to remember that a mini was marginally more aerodynamic than a Jaaaaaaaag E-type too....

*Ninja Edit* On topic, I quite like the Rukus, it's oddball enough to stand out, and that's never a bad thing....

Edited by Toy-Yoda

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have a little point here...Nissan and Renault are now the same company. Close one eye and look at a Tiida. then look at a Megane. same DNA!!

(Again) Sort-of true - Renault and Nissan are in an alliance together. Renault owns 44% of Nissan and Nissan has a 15% non-voting share in Renault. But yes, the Tiida is based on a stretched global Nissan/Renault platform that also underpins the Clio, Cube, Micra and a few others (but not the Megane, which uses a bigger platform shared by the X-Trail, believe it or not).

In my opinon the cube looks OK definately looks better than the Toyota Rukus.

They all remind me of Twinkies (Bow Wow's) Hulk car off Tokyo Drift. (VW Touran i think?)

I personally would not drive any of these cars but each to their own i guess.

But yes car trends are like fashions, everything comes and goes.

Mark.

i have two k sevs and i don't like this... what is with prople bagging the k sevs its a COROLLA!! AND THIS IS ROLLA CLUB.

LOL, some people are touchy.

Oh and for the box-haters... How about a nice curvy Willy Cyphla? :y:

WiLL_Cypha_001.JPG

STD's, the gift that keeps on giving. :thumbsup:

i have two k sevs and i don't like this... what is with prople bagging the k sevs its a COROLLA!! AND THIS IS ROLLA CLUB.

we're not bagging them, simply pointing out that they are.... Boxy. Although I just plain and simple don't like them hahahahah.

snapped this in Japan. There are so many models we'll never see.

On another note, the white car has yellow plates. a k car. 660cc engine. Means when it comes for the yearly inspection it's as cheap as. that's why they turbo/supercharge 'em. one of the more expensive cars on the second hand market. A really. Most cars just sit in traffic. Like the Surf thread, k's doesn't mean how long it's been running. Drove a van with 100,000ks in japan. felt like it had done 300,000!

post-9793-1270815231_thumb.jpg

post-9793-1270815300_thumb.jpg

Edited by Bamboo