Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Evski's Re55 22R Goodness

Featured Replies

  • Author

brand new m45 in box off some benz. $300. reasearched the part number at work at cost price was $3000 something ROFL

  • Replies 398
  • Views 243.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • ill think of one soon :(     probs from the Taiwan seller on ebay

  • $170 for all weatherstrips (incl windscreens)   i got one month rego left on repaired 55, strip it, transfer all the parts to new 55, cut rear gaurds out and most usual spots for rust and keep them

  • Hahahaha but Hendo was Dfunkt's apprentice.lol.   Stu.

Posted Images

brand new m45 in box off some benz. $300. reasearched the part number at work at cost price was $3000 something ROFL

 

Tell me you bought it???

Sssooooo much better design than the Toyota blowers.

Mount it "old school" with the eaton bolted onto the manifold and the carby on top of that with the filter just poking out the bonnet!! You know you want too!!! ;)

  • Author

havent bought it but its waiting for me. getting the flanges all laser cut soon

 

going to mount it were the old manifold sits. new CUSTOM manifold and a 32/36 or orginal 28/36

 

post-8435-0-31026000-1339915460.jpg

post-8435-0-41572700-1339915459.jpg

  • Author

this is how i want it to sit

 

post-8435-0-49169000-1339915762.jpg

post-8435-0-14315100-1339915763.jpg

 

 

i ordered a set of 20thou oversize pistons for the 5k and chromoly rings on thursday.

 

i cross my fingers the bottom should cost me less than $500.

Edited by Evan G

havent bought it but its waiting for me. getting the flanges all laser cut soon

 

going to mount it were the old manifold sits. new CUSTOM manifold and a 32/36 or orginal 28/36

 

post-8435-0-31026000-1339915460.jpg

post-8435-0-41572700-1339915459.jpg

 

Ah peaches setup, was what I was thinking of in my last post.

Should work very well. Saw the secon photo(at that very angle) in person when it was at that workshop. Looks awesome.

 

Will be making use of that new driveline with all the torque it will make! You need a crazy f'off blower cam like what I've got. I'd almost sell you mine, only problem is I want to put it in the s&g 4k I'm putting in the 11.

  • Author

crow cam will regring mine for $99 any specs on yours?

crow cam will regring mine for $99 any specs on yours?

 

Yeah thats about what I pay for mine through Clive cams. I know it's got around 112deg of lobe separation but that's about what I remember of the top of my head. I'll try to dig up specs.

crow cam will regring mine for $99 any specs on yours?

 

I know it's got around 112deg of lobe separation but that's about what I remember of the top of my head. I'll try to dig up specs.

Keen to see the outcome of this Evan, should go well!

M45 Supercharger looks to be awesome Evan. Should be mad when it's fitted.

 

Any estimates on power figures yet, or see how it goes then take it to a Dyno?

 

Will this be the end of your Keybanging days as well?

 

Josh :cool:

I reckon it'll make about 1.21 Jiggawatts with a 100 shot of Nawsss

Edited by SLO-030

  • 5 months later...
  • Author

hilux diff in. supported by reset + extra 2nd with 2.5" drop.

 

ordered KYB agk's ajustable shocks from the states for less than $500. sw20 rears and camaro rears.

 

over K motors. going 18r or 18rg. 2L torque goodness

  • Author

post-8435-0-42640000-1355910076_thumb.jpg

;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

post-8435-0-06252400-1355910080_thumb.jpg

dat 70

profilepost-8435-0-20834100-1355910081_thumb.jpg

WTB 14x6.5 0 5x114.3 fafapfapfapfap.

 

 

 

all thats left is to source a 18r :(

Theres one on gumtree!! But wants 3k :/

 

 

See ya

 

Jimi

  • Author

front rim/tyre combo - 195/60r14 14x7 +20

rears 195/60r14 14x8 +40

 

now to find 12 slotters -_-

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.