Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2011 Great Ocean Road Trip Discussion Thread

Featured Replies

I should subscribe here so that I know whats going on :)

  • Replies 354
  • Views 114.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Shame to hear Jp :( I'm up for head re-tension mid cruise bahahahahha.

Posted Images

I should subscribe here so that I know whats going on :)

 

That way maybe a certain RA23 might make the trip ;)

Edited by 78_7kRolla

I'm on for sure. This time might be a goer for the rolla.

 

Got some mad hectic plans for full jap spec shenanigans:-) I'm that excited about them I can't wait. But so much work to do....

 

Paul

Yeah man I know. Raining tho:-/

"I survived the 2011 RollaClub G.O.R Run 2011" t-shirts/stickers?

"I survived the 2011 RollaClub G.O.R Run 2011" t-shirts/stickers?

 

Hahaha I like the idea of that. Get one special made up for Stu..... "I wimped out of the 2010 RollaClub G.O.R run"

 

**waits for Stu to call and earbash**

  • 2 weeks later...

Anymore people? i'm locked and loaded for this one :dance:

Anymore people? i'm locked and loaded for this one :dance:

 

I'm considering going in it with the '20. Just have to finish some stuff off on it over Christmas....

 

We could all roll over there together?

  • Author

Details will be coming shortly!

 

Is the sa crew planning on heading over Friday? We will be doing the ocean rd backwards next year, from warnambool to Apollo bay then a cruise past Lorne etc Sunday.

 

What are you lot thinking?

what days have the SA crew booked holidays?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.